3 Ingred Peanut Butter Cookies - Gluten Free

susiestar

Roll With It
We just tried the most amazingly easy peanut butter cookie recipe that is also gluten free! In a few days I intend to try it with nutella because that sounds amazing also.

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg

Combine. Drop by tablespoon onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 min = fo NOT overbake.

That is it. Super easy, fast, YUM!

Californiablonde

That sounds awesome! difficult child loves to bake and a lot of the times I can't afford a bunch of ingredients, but those cookies contain everything we already have at home. A must try for us.

susiestar

Roll With It
They are crispy but not thin like I expected. Normal cookie-ish texture, which was not what I expected. I thought they would end up like brownie brittle, but they are not anywhere near that thin. They really are wonderful, and I am not a big fan of pb cookies.

greenrene

About using Nutella - Nutella already has a lot of sugar in it, so I'm not sure if that would work well. I have a recipe for homemade Nutella which is AWESOME (and much healthier than regular Nutella), and it could maybe be modified to bake cookies, maybe by just adding an egg? LMK if you're interested.
:smile: