5 cable techs and counting...

trinityroyal

I will get into the saga in detail later, because I'm still sneaking on from work, but we've been without internet and tv for about 2 weeks now. AND I've had a platoon of cable techs in and out of my house trying to fix it.

Trouble is (which I've been telling each and every one of them), is that there's a severed cable line under my neighbour's lawn from where they upgraded their electrical service.

They didn't Call Before they Dug, apparently.

Each cable tech has given me the same song and dance. We can't fix it in the dark, because we need a ladder. We have to come in the house, you have to be home during the day, blah blah blah.

It's only my second week on the job. I can't take a day off to stay home and wait for the cable tech. husband is in the midst of year-end swamped-ness, and he can't take a day off, Step-D is out of town, difficult child would have them run the cable from our yard all the way to his Residential Treatment Center (RTC), and Little easy child is 6.

So...still no service, I have stopped holding my breath.
(At this point, I'm ready to go buy a satellite dish or something...)

Merry Christmas everyone, in case I don't get a chance to log on again between now and then.

Trinity

F

flutterbee

That is so annoying. :mad: They don't have any weekend hours? Saturdays?

Merry Christmas to you, too!