6 states in 6 days

Steely

I am back.........I have traveled to 6 states in 6 days.........
and I am a marsh mellow.:sick:
I missed you guys!!!

I have not been offered the job yet in AZ........but, hopefully will hear something by tomorrow. After a couple of days of thinking, if they offer it to me, I will take it.:smug: I need a new life. Period.

I am unbelievably proud to say that difficult child is awesome.:redface:
We had a great visit, (minus my own personal meltdowns:faint:), and he was able to transition back into his program from our visit, with little to no drama. I am amazingly impressed with this program after visiting with difficult child for 3 days ~ they have instilled in difficult child what I thought was not possible. For the first time in 6 years, I see the old spirited difficult child back ~ the one who made friends easily, and was smart and witty, and magnetic. He still has a million challenges, (because obviously he is a difficult child), but the obstacles seem less now, than they ever have before.

I know I need to catch up with everyone ~ so I will be reading and responding soon. For tonight, I might catch up on my TIVO, and crash.
Hugs.:peaceful:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wooooooooooooooot Wooooooooooooo! YEA!!!! :D :D :D

So glad the trip went so well. Fabulous news with difficult child!!! LOVE it when they start "getting" it. :D

You've got to be absolutely exhausted. Rest up, you deserve it.

Glad you're back safe and sound.

Hugs

trinityroyal

Welcome back Steely!
So glad to hear that your visit with M was so wonderful, and that he's doing so very well.

Crossing fingers, toes and other crossables that you hear soon from the AZ job people.

Trinity

TerryJ2

Steely, what a wonderful note!

If I could go back in time, I would take you at your darkest, most awful moment, and show you your own email, with-the date and time, so that you would have had hope for the future.
But, as your name says, you are Steely. :)

I've got my fingers crossed for the job. :)

B

bran155

Welcome back! I am soooo happy things are looking up for you. I think taking that job and starting a new life elsewhere would be awesome! I hope everything works out.

Congrats on the wonderful visit. I am so glad you had a good visit. Even more glad that he transitioned back into the program smoothly. It makes it a whole lot easier to leave.

It's so nice to see you (well read you lol) in such good spirits!!! Enjoy your TIVO.

(((HUGS))) :)

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Wow, sounds like a GREAT trip! I DO hope you get the job offer. I think you need the change, too.

Glad to hear M is doing so well in the program. That's got to take a huge load off your mind.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Did you send them a hand written thank you note after they paid for your trip there? If not, do it tonight and "overnight it" to them explaining that you've been out of town, yada yada. If yes, after a week I'd think it would be perfectly appropriate for you to call them and ask if they've filled the position.

Fingers crossed!

Suz