$79 = Remember our Christmas thread?

Star*

call 911........call 911
If you have been saving a dollar a day towards your christmas fund for spending - you should have at least $79.00 to date.

I have utilized a lot of the members ideas - and I'm doing well with NOT touching my Christmas money.

K

Kjs

Mid summer last year I started buying a $25 gift card every payday. (had a specific item in mind for difficult child for xmas..XBOX360) By xmas I took all my cards and was all set.
It worked so well I have continued it. I figure I could always return the item and purchase it someplace else if needed.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I was just thinking about this the other day and decided that each pay period I would buy a $50 GC from a store that my girls or H would frequent. I would like to get up at least $300 from Target for miscellaneous items and then also have some from other stores like Kohls, American Eagle, Home Depot, Walmart and a Stop & Shop grocery store for easy child. I get paid twice a month, so that should bring me up to about $800 by Christmas. Perfect.

klmno

OOORRRRR- maybe this accidentally finds it way out of the Christmas fund into the 2009 forum party fund??? I mean, how else can we afford this trip?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Uhhhhhhhhhh........Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......Spending it all on MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

(skips through fields of Daisys nearly nude yelling at butterflies)

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee