A big fat WHINE

flutterby

Fly away!
I'm running a fever. Again. Around a week now.

I have thrush. Again. 3rd time since April. Except the first time I was on a high dose taper of steroids and had a root canal done - so it wasn't like - where did that come from? 2nd one was mild and I took care of it by eating extra yogurt. This one? As bad as the first. My tongue and throat feel raw. And gross.

I have an ear infection starting in my right ear.

I am physically, mentally, and emotionally wiped out. Completely. Kaput.

And I have a cat in heat.

The fun never ends.

crazymama30

Hugs. It just never stops does it? I wish something would give for you, you need a break. At least the cat will not be in heat forever (though it is really annoying now) and hopefully you are on antibiotics for your ear and medications for your thrush.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Aw, I'm sorry you're so miserable.

When I am on antibiotics, I make sure to take 1000mg of vitamin c along with a probiotic complex that contains acidophilus. The vit c helps with the infection and the probiotic helps maintain the bacterial balance in my body that antibiotics can really mess up.

The cat in heat? My gramma had a remedy but I can't post it here nor recommend to normal people, lol!

I hope you're feeling better soon.

M

Mamaof5

Cut sugar intake completely when you have thrush. Thrush thrives on sugar. I hope you feel better soon!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Nice to be back but SO sorry to read you are not feeling well. I am trying to catch up on you and everyone else. Kitty heat is so annoying!!!