A big hug...

carolanne

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their wonderful support and advice. I honestly don't think I could make any good decisions without input from the ladies here. You lift me when I need it, you cry with or for me and the humour is the best pill ever.

So here's a big warm fuzzy hug for each and every one of yu....you're the best!!!

Carolanne :bravo:

hilarity

I know what you mean. I'm new here and I'm a single mom - i've been dealing with all these problems basically alone. My extended family isn't really any help - they don't understand. It was so uplifting to know that there were other people out there with the same problems. One question to everyone. When your child has all the problems we are all talking about - do you share that with your co-workers and friends or do you just keep tight liped about it. It's not that I am ashamed of my difficult child because I love him to pieces. Guess I just don't want anyone from work to know what a shambles my life is right now. I'm also the mother of a chronic liar. I've even had a mother of one of difficult child friends call me to tell me she was starting a prayer chain at her church for me since I had been having such medical problems and that they were all really pulling for me. I told her that all I was having was a little bladder leakage because of a hysterectomy from a few years ago, and if they wanted to pray for me that was great. It seems difficult child had lied to her for whatever reason and said that I was having surgery because I had very bad cancer. He lies like that a lot probably to get people to like him or feel sorry for him or something.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
And a big ol' hug right back at ya!

That's why I've rarely missed a day in coming here in so many many years. :smile: