A Boring Update

DDD

Just want you all to know that after posting in depth about "my bug" and then about "our new boxer"......I've dropped off into cyber space. It has been over two weeks with this bug and I have completed treatment and gone to the Dr. twice and had xrays. I still don't feel well. Ace the boxer has not eaten any more furniture (but did eat a cup that easy child/difficult child left out).

You all were so nice to respond to my long posts and I just want to apologize for ignoring you. Maybe next week I'll feel more like my old self. This week I am just focusing on doing what has to be done. Sorry. DDD

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay, you take that apology back, NOW!

Just take care of bidness, sistah, and get yourself better, okay? That bug has been hanging around your house too long!

Your orders are to rest, rest, and then rest some more. And while you're at it, have a happpy Mother's Day!

klmno

Yep, take the apology back. I haven't read others' posts too much and missed this going on with you. I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick- and still aren't feeling better. Take all the time you need getting back into the swing of things. I hope you feel better soon!

Ps- That's cute about the dog!!

Andy

No apology needed - I think we all fall into that just-can't-post mode from time to time for a variety of reasons. We understand.

You need to take care of yourself. Do what the doctor orders.