A Chain Of Support..for Dude ??

DDD

I'm thinking of Dude and his future today. The kid is a difficult child but he sure as heck has been a victim of "the system". Tomorrow is Court and I am
sending supportive hugs for Dude and his Mommy.

From Florida I am reaching out my hand to ? DDD

meowbunny

A little south of you in Florida. May the true meaning of justive prevail and Dude and Star get a break.

So, from Central Florida to ..........

witzend

Star, you and Dude could sure use a break. Best wishes for the day, and for your good grace in dealing with it, no matter what happens.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Idaho is here and there, we are sending everything we got... Moose poop and all... I sure hope Dude gets cut a break...

We all need a break... reaching out to....

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'd reach out to you all - but between the well wishes and moose poop I don't know if you want to reach out to MY hand.

Thanks so much D3 - your post made me cry good tears. Some days this board is all I have to let me know I'm not going insane and that I have support -You'll all be with us in that court room in spirit - HOW can it be anything but positive????

You are all the very best friends anyone could ask for!

Hugs -
Star and Dude

donna723

Star - On second thought, maybe I won't take your hand ... but I'll be there in spirit too, hoping that common sense and compassion prevail and that this has a happy ending. Sending best wishes and lots of support to Dude and his mom.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Star reaching out from clear in Ohio.

I'll be standing right behind you on the right. I'll be the one who looks like a human pretzel and is praying hard. Okay, so I'll be there in spirit, but if you look real hard I bet you'll be able to see me.

(I don't think the naked chicken dance is appropriate for the courtroom.)

High time for you and Dude to catch a break.

((((hugs))))

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Looks like I'll be the only one tacky enough to be doing the naked chicken liver dance tomorrow, Star. Hugs to you and Dude,

Suz

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Hope justice and wisdom prevail in court......thinking of you and Dude, may he get the chance he needs to show his positive changes.....

Grabbing on from Chicago (yes, grabbing onto your hand; moose poop washes off) and sending all the love, prayers, and good juju I can drum up to you and the Dude.

Extra love from your Secret Pal.