A Circle For Mikey: Regardless of status

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Smack dab in the middle Missouri. Thinking of you and yours, Mikey. Praying all is well.

Reaching out to...

Ephchap

Stretching from Michigan to Ohio, grabbing your hand, Nancy. Mikey, hope things are okay. Check in when you can. We're here for you.

Hugs,
Deb ... and onto ...

donna723

... Tennessee.

Mikey, I've been keeping your family in my thoughts and my prayers. Sending strength, support and lots of hugs, and hoping that everything worked out for the best for all of you.

On to ...

DDD

Caring thoughts and prayers still coming your way. Just remember "one day at a time". Hugs DDD

wakeupcall

Mikey, still thinking of you and your family. Some things you won't be able to change for your son even though you would want to do just that. Please know that we all care for you and are trying to help hold you up to keep the faith.

CAmom

Just thought I'd send a note since Mikey seems to be up to his ears in family-related stresses at the moment.

I received a very brief note from him last week about his father undergoing what sounded as though it might have been a serious surgery and wife maybe feeling a little, perhaps, jealous regarding his buds on CD. About McW and the court date, he only commented that "the luck of the Irish" came into play but didn't go into detail.

Just thought I'd share the very little I know and am right there with you all wishing the best for them all.

wakeupcall

Thank you so much!! At least someone has been in touch. Wouldn't we love it if wife would become a member? I'm sure she would have lots of insight to help those of us who haven't yet reached the teen years!

Good luck to your father, Mikey!