A Circle Of Support For Jena

DDD

I know that Jena is taking a break from the Board but she is in my thoughts. Like the rest of you I followed her journey in recent months and my heart went out to her. As she faces new challenges I feel our thoughts and prayers are important.

So, with sincere caring, I am sending my support from Florida and reaching out to ?
DDD

H

HaoZi

...NE Indiana, sending good thoughts and *hugs* her way and reaching out to...

NJ...sending caring thoughts and a gentle hug, hoping you have a peaceful day....reaching over to...

busywend

NY....stay or go, whatever you need. If you want to keep posting you should, even if you said you wanted to take a break. You may need us more now......

Sending support and strength your way.....reaching out to....

nvts

reaching over from NY...I'm not too far away kiddo (ugh! the Belt Parkway - what a nightmare!)...thoughts, prayers and hugs headed straight across the VZ!

from NY to....

Steely

From Oregon and Arizona you are in my thoughts as well. I wish you were not taking a break - we will miss you.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
((((hugs)))) Saying prayers and thinking good thoughts for you Jena.

Break or no break, we're here when you need us.

Andy

I wish I could throw some large buckets of water your way to drown one of the many fires you are dealing with. Take care of you!

svengandhi

Reaching from actually maybe even closer the NVTS - PM if you need anything I can help you with. In the meantime, I'm not a praying person but you have my most positive thoughts...

K

Kjs

Jena, I don't post often, but I do keep up with everyone. I get strength from all the board members just reading. I have followed your journey and want you to know my prayers and thoughts are with you from Wisconsin.