A creepy thought about C.A.T.

donna723

It wouldn't be just OUR group! Every internet forum I participate in and every page I'm on has had running threads on this trial. There have been literally thousands and thousands of internet groups having discussions just like the ones we've been having here.

susiestar

Roll With It
It will please her no end. She likes attention - lots of it. It is part of why she lied about all the things she did, to keep the attention coming.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well she'll have to do it from some foreign place - My next grand prediction is that her entire famdamily is or has already made plans to move to an undisclosed location. At this point their home will sell for some ridiculous amount of notorious money - so no problem getting what they want for that property =even if whomever buys it does so in Caylees name then burns it to the ground and makes a memorial out of it. And they will all go live somehwere else, start over, and live out their lives elsewhere. I'm thinking this was already in the works in hopes of a not guilty plea. And IF I WERE HER MOTHER AND FATHER??? WOULD YOU EVER EVER ALLOW HER TO GO NEAR A COMPUTER AGAIN? OR GOOGLE? SERIOUSLY!?

I'm thinking THAT family will get a lifetime subscription to library cards.

She refused to talk to them for so long, I'll bet she'll "forgive" them now. Do you think they'll forgive HER? She blamed George for sexual abuse in front of the world, and killed Caylee. I wonder how many people wish they would run across her and give her what she deserves? She'll get hers. Although in this world, I'll bet she has a fan club or something. In another year, she'll have another baby and this will be almost like it never happened for them.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I said it was "planned'' by the entire group - so OF COURSE the recovery and forgiving will happen-----that's also part of the PLAN. I said too that her having another child down the road will also be part of this too. In another country somewhere. If they are REALLY as dysfunctional as I told Janet they are? They could have already gone "round the bend in thinking that she could someday have another child to 'replace' Caylee. Right now I think their entire focus was on getting their daughter out alive. ( I told yall this and everyone thought I was a nut) You'd have to live with my x's family to understand koo koo. They make this family look normal as pie.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I agree with the "replacement". If she doesn't get offed, she'll have another baby in about 9 months and 2 days. Maybe sooner if she can hook up with octomom's doctor.

And it wouldn't surprise me if its named some version of Caylee in loving memory of the 1st one...

donna723

Well, she's now free to start signing all those book and movie deals so money won't be a problem if the family decides to pick up and relocate somewhere else. They will almost have to. And where could they possibly go where she wouldn't be recognized? She's going to be a walking target everywhere they go.

I swear I will never read, or watch any interview, or "story" they sell. I won't support them receiving any blood money. It would all be lies anyway.

DammitJanet

I would hope that all the morning shows and 48 hour type things that do pay...wont pay. If the only place that will give her money is National Enquirer well, she wont get rich quick.

I dont even read them and I will never read a story about her or the family.

In fact, this stuff has me so mad and sick that I had to have Tony go get me comfort food. And marshmellows. Just be glad I dont drink or I would be falling down drunk by now...lol.

april1974

All you have to do is google Karla Holmoka and see what a twisted sick b*tch that is & guess what, she is now living happily in some foreign country married and has a son, I"m barfing now! Casey will be no different.

I'm right there with you....eating a ton of junk food and I would be drinking if not for having to go to work tomorrow. I am so sick, even my husband is in disbelief, and he never watched it. He did express a thought about going to Orlando on Thursday and making everything right. I wonder how many others are thinking the same way. Did you see Vinnie P's anger? Wow.

I'll bet that they do offer her money, because the TV stations and magazines know she'll generate lots of sales. They would be in it for money as well. It makes me sick.....that poor little baby doll.

DammitJanet

Vinnie is huge crusader for the kids. his tag line at night is go hug your kids tonite. He wears his heart on his sleeve and he cant stand Casey. Cannot stand her...lol. He was my twitter feed.

KTMom91

This kind of stuff never seems to go away...it just dies down and then is revived. Anyone remember Diane Downs? She shot her three kids in Oregon about 20 years ago. One died, and the other two have permanent physical damage. She was pregnant with a fourth during the trial, planned to name the baby Charity Lynn (for Cheryl Lynn, the child who died), and 20/20 just aired an interview with that daughter, now called Becky.

People will buy the book, people will see the movie, people will watch her on the talk show circuit. Some will be supportive, thinking she was wrongly accused, some will watch in complete disgust, and some will always have a question as to her guilt or innocence. And, as with Diane Downs, there will be numerous websites devoted to following her every move.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Mary is right I'm afraid. Look at OJ and that was HOW many years ago?? ugh

This is why I stopped watching such trials. Actually I get too much 2nd hand info without watching them. It makes me too too angry, soul sick......and ready to give up on society / the world. Not good. That this is becoming waaaaaaaaay too common only makes it worse.

The media will pay big bucks because it's not about morals it's about ratings.