A few recent Pictures...

lovemysons

Hi all,

Just wanted to share a few recent pics of the family.
My oldest difficult child and easy child are doing well. Oldest is a VERY hard worker and is now expecting his second child, another girl in late May. easy child is in her second year of college in Louisiana on a Full Ride bowling scholarship.
Young difficult child as some of you may know from PE Forum is currently in Jail, sigh. His wife is expecting their third baby also in late May.

husband and I have the house to ourselves now...Just the two of us. Never thought I'd see the day! lol

Hope you enjoy the pics.
Flickr: tm_72586's Photostream
LMS
PS...there are no recent pics of me because I have gained SO MUCH weight on the Abilify I have to take and am too embarrased to post recents.

lovemysons

Thank you Hearts and Roses...I do, I love my grandbabies so much!
I rarely get to see oldest difficult child's little girl though but saw her this past Saturday night when husband and I took their family out to dinner. She gave me kisses...Oldest difficult child was surprised.

I can't believe I'll be 45 next Friday and soon a grandmother to 5...You have to be very very careful what you ask for, lol, I always said I wanted a BIG family as I was raised by a single mom with no brothers or sisters. So I was pretty lonely growing up. But, Not any more! lol

LMS

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LMS you have such a beautiful family and so much to be thankful for. :) I'm sure you're spoiling those grandchildren appropriately! lol My they're adorable!

lovemysons

Thank you Lisa and Patriotsgirl.

Lisa, My 4 yr old grandson has stolen my heart.
He told me a few weeks ago that husband was "not in love with you"..."I want to marry you when I grown up", lol...husband was in the room when he said this. He made it quite clear that we've been married 25 yrs and he's not going anywhere!

I am at their beck and call when they're around. Hide and go seek, piggy back rides, etc. I do wear out easily though and find I take fairly long naps after time with the grands.

Being a grandma has got to be one of the VERY best things about life.
You are loved beyond measure and no diapers!!! lol
LMS

svengandhi

Your family is gorgeous. I am glad that your older son and easy child are doing well. Hopefully, your middle son will soon follow in his older brother's path.

lovemysons

Thank you Svenghandi and Buddy.

Sven, I have been on the board for close to if not right at 10 years! I have seen alot of pics of our difficult child's and must say they are all a fairly good-looking group of young people.
And...I remember when I was little thinking that all the "pretty people" had the good life.
I know now how wrong I was. As my grandmother used to say..."Pretty is as pretty does".
Looks can be pretty worthless at the "end of the day" Know what I mean?.

Thanks again for checking out my pics.
I am the one in the house that loves to pull out the photo albums to perfect strangers, lol. In case you couldn't tell. smile.

LMS

trinityroyal

Tammy, your grandchildren are just darling. You have such a lovely family, and what a treasure for the littlest ones to have grandparents and great-grandparents to love and spoil them.

Estherfromjerusalem

Tammy,

Having met you "in the flesh," I can honestly say that it is no surprise to see how beautiful your children and grandchildren are. You are a very very pretty girl (well, to me you are young, even if you are grandmother to 5) and I can quite understand your grandson wanting to marry you!!!

Lovely pictures. Thanks so much for posting.

Love, Esther

lovemysons

Midwest mom, Trinity, Esther and KTmom, Thank you so so much!

Trinity...I was an only child raised by a single parent. Did not know my dad til I was around 17 and had no brothers or sisters that I was raised with.
My grandfather (on mom's side) died of massive heart attack at work when I was 3 and my grandmother (mom's side) died when I was 13. I have one aunt and 2 cousins that I was close with growing up, no other family.
When I was little that is all I wanted was a BIG family. I was talented as an artist through my teen yrs but did not pursue any career field. Literally I wanted to be a mamma and have the family, the grands and someday great grands. I did not want the career.
Now, there are almost 8 people in the world that would not be here without me as a vessel.
And here I started out as an "only lonely child".
Now, I wish my mom would get on board and be the "great-grandmotherly" type that loves to be around family all the time and bake cookies, lol...but she is a hmmm...High class socialite. Not into that "role" so much. Yes, she does love us alll a great deal but limits her time with the extended family. I hope to be more matronely (sp). But, can't change my mom that's just who she is.

Esther...
You are too TOO kind. Thank you so much for calling me pretty. I have gained a tremendous amount of weight since you last saw me, sigh. As you may know now I have to take Abilify and I blame my carb cravings, sweet cravings, on it. My mother claims there's no excuse (she's on Jenny Craig) but I never was this big ever...even while pregnant.
Tell you something funny...speaking of getting older. 2 weeks ago my mom took me in for a Hearing Test as I get things wrong all time. You say "stewed tomatoes", I hear "2 potatos". lol Anyway, I do have hearing loss...and my vision is going too. I also blame this on the Abilify (why not).
I joked that next week "mom is taking me to look for an assisted living facility that I can move into".
I am definitely feeling my age these days.

Love,
LMS