A Few Things to "Celebrate"...

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
In no particular order....

difficult child is away at therapy camp!!!! :D:D:D

husband and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary!

And...

We just passed the "1000 Days Until difficult child Turns 18" mark.

I am celebrating all of these things by doing laundry.....in PEACE!!! No yelling. No swearing. No slamming. No whining. No complaining. No How come I....? No Why don't I get....? No Why won't you give me......?

:D

It's wonderful!

(Yes, you can come over and join me. Leave the "whine" at home, if you please.)

(O, and definitely bring your laundry. We'll make it a party.)

WOOOT for you!

im not only happy that you got to celebrate your anniversary in peace but that she's made it to therapy camp.

i'm dying to hear with the outcome of it all is...i will be thrilled for you when they figure it all out. i think its the most innovative "suggestion" i've heard in a long time and i hope good comes out of it.

and forget the laundry--it'll keep :)

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
DF, happy anniversary to you & husband. Enjoy the peace & quiet ~ the time to be a couple while difficult child is at camp. I know husband & I did our best to get kt &/or wm off to respite on our anniversary.

I haven't begun the countdown to 18 - don't think I can handle the enormity of the number of days left AND I don't think the magical age 18 will change anything here. Hope it does in your land.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Thanks! :D

Peace and quiet IS a wonderful way to celebrate...

(And no, I don't think anything "magical" will happen the day difficult child turns 18 - but it will give us the right to ask her to move out.)