A funny from the broom closet.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I don't think I posted this, but it just cracks me up.
husband's parents (particularly two brooms) have been putting forth some effort to attend wee difficult child's baseball games. They did not come to his game the night the country music awards were on because she is almost addicted to that stuff. So they stayed home.
However, their satellite was not working. They spent quite some time on the phone with customer service, trying to get it going. After a couple of hours, they gave up.
Two brooms generally records the awards shows, so they dug out a previous years' awards show to watch. They popped it in the VCR and hit the play button, only to be met by some rather graphic sounds and images - and not those of elegant-ball-gown-clad-performer persuasion.
It seems they've had a little trouble with the darling grandson (husband's nephew). He likes to hang out there when they aren't home. Seems he has a little tendency to rent *ahem* "movies" on their account...and seems he's now started to record them right over two brooms beloved awards shows.
husband could hardly tell me the story for laughing so hard.
I nearly fell out of my chair.
And I still bet nothing ever changes.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
...If you know you can't trust someone...

WHY would you leave them alone in your home?!

I would say... Serves them right for thinking an awards show is more important than a ballgame... But my parents don't come to all of them... father in law rarely... and mother in law never. I've also never seen BM's mother at one. So...

BUT - I go to as many as I can. I may not be interested, but it's my kid out there. And... It annoys the carp out of BM. ::snicker::

DammitJanet

Omgosh....how rotflmbaseballgamebuttoff.

You know..wanna bet there was hot and heavy action in the broom closet after watching the ahem movie? LMAO!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Omgosh....how rotflmbaseballgamebuttoff.

You know..wanna bet there was hot and heavy action in the broom closet after watching the ahem movie? LMAO!

GA-ROSSSSSSS Janet!:whiteflag:

Step, these people put the "fun" in dysfunctional. They are in total denial. I am not allowed a key to their house and shop because the grandson steals, yet they (2 brooms, in particular) can't accept he does that and everyone else doesn't, so she refuses to not allow him access to her home, etc. Its messed up.

Ok, I take part of that back, husband's dad gets it; 2 brooms, however...will say it makes her mad and turn around and hand grandson the house key and fifty bucks. There's probably a book about the brooms in old posts on here. LOL A good chunk of them are equally as funny.