A funny

flutterby

Fly away!
A Husband had just finished reading a new book entitled, "You Can Be THE Man Of Your House."

He stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced, "From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is Law. You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, an when I'm done eating my meal, you will serve me a scrumptious dessert. After Dinner, you are going to go upstairs with me and we will make love many times!!!

Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my back then towel me dry and bring me my robe. Then, you will massage my feet and hands.

Then tomorrow morning , guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"

The dutiful wife replied ' I would guess the freakin' funeral director!'

Andy

:rofl:

They gotta learn that once there is a female in the house it is HER house! (just kidding - gotta share)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: :rofl:

Share? Who said anything about share? This is MY house MY rules and husband knows it, not just the difficult children. lol

Funny cuz I was thinking the same thing before I got to the punch line. :D

KTMom91

When I read the title to Hubby, You can be the man of your house, he said, "Yeah, right, with your wife's permission!"

susiestar

Roll With It
I am glad I am not the only one to have trained my husband this way. Man of the House. Yeah. Right. That just means you have to deal with the trash by yourself and kill ALL the bugs. Hope you have a cat, dude, cause the mice are your problem too. And mice don't taste all that great when you bite into them to break their necks.

Last edited:

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
husband knows that when I am ranting, it is best not to argue when I say MY HOUSE.

He also knows that I am "el jefe" and he is ons step above the cats, dog and difficult children in the decision tree... LOL

TerryJ2

Cute, flutter! I'll tell that one to my husband when we go out tomorrow night.

Ewww, Susie and Marg. What a pair you make! {{crunch}}