A good weekend with a few surprises thrown in....

Mom2oddson

This was the first weekend husband and I had off of work together and we didn't have things that had to be done. (A miracle in itself!) And it was my birthday weekend! The weather was perfect (another miracle) so we went out for a motorcycle ride. We were having a great time. We stopped up at Fort Worden to check out the ocean. When we got back on the bike, the battery was dead. When a motorcycle battery goes, it goes without warning.... but we got the bike started one more time and we had passed a Honda shop just a couple of miles before we got to the ocean. The shop had a battery, we had enough money on us to cover it AND the guy installed it for FREE!!

husband & I went out Saturday night to go dancing. It's been two years since we've been out together. Friends of ours that were busy getting ready for their son's wedding next weekend came and joined us because, in their words, it's so rare that husband & I get out that they had no choice but to join us!

My folks took us out to dinner last night to celebrate my Birthday. Grummus and Grumpus were there ....and they were very nice! (Another miracle!! and a big one at that!).

Both of my boys called to wish me a Happy Birthday! And then the biggest miracle of all....Steph texted me a Happy Birthday! AND we had a small conversation of text messages! The girl hasn't talked to us in over a year! I'm not getting my hopes up that things have changed. But I am taking it as a sign that someday, things might change and I might have a daughter again.

Over All.... This has been one of the BEST Birthdays in a long time!! Thanks for letting me share~!

TerryJ2

Whew! The stars were in alignment, for sure. Congratulations. You deserve to rest on your laurels for a while. Days like that don't come often. :)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Happy Birthday!!!!!

Sounds like an awesome birthday weekend!!!! Awesome! And heaven knows you more than earned an awesome weekend.

Mom2oddson

Oh... I forgot! My newest Nephew made it to his due Date! I got a baby for my Birthday! One that I can love, spoil and have fun with but don't have to raise, force to do homework or any of that stuff!