A holiday wish.......

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Here in Northern California we are having a 'storm watch' lots of wind and rain. It's been good to stay at home and bake cookies, with the Christmas tree lit up, soft Christmas music playing, the smells of cookies in the oven and SO and granddaughter wrapping gifts. Like some of you, I have always enjoyed Christmas, all of it, it brings back the feelings of childhood awe and the fun and expectancy of all of it. I feel grateful for these quiet moments of peace and family...........we all know how quickly that can change on a dime...............I'm feeling a little sentimental and hopeful that the new year brings more calm and more laughter too.

I wish all of you a joyful holiday filled with love and laughter and a New Year which brings you peace of mind.

Happy Holidays everyone!

:gifts:

Last edited:
T

TeDo

Merry Christmas to you too RE. I don't envy you the storm but I do envy the being able to stay inside and bake.

I wish the same for you.

busywend

Happy Holiday to you, too, RE! I did the same...stayed home and baked until I could not stand anymore. One more to bake today, the infamous Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake. Then Chicken French and pop the artichoke in the oven for Christmas Eve festivities. Enjoy your holiday! I hope the storm passed and you are all safe!