My sister in law (A) is pregnant, due on 8/21 (my B-day!)... but she's in light labor right now. She's starting to dialate. No big deal because it's safe for the baby to be born now. The problem is..... They are moving today! They have to be out of their house this morning. They are moving to a down 3-4 hours North of where they are. So a little bead rattling that Elijah waits until they are in their new town before he comes into this world. Thanks!