A little bitty update

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Just a little update, for those of you who know the whole story... Belle is back in town and in jail and will be for a while. So is her boyfriend. I hope they both get help.

Pat is really liking high school even though it is only 2 days in - which is good, it is a surprise. And Rose is adorable as ever!

More when things calm.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
It took me a bit to figure it out so I sent MWM a PM to tell her who this used to be. I hope that's not against board rules.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
GN - you should be fine! I PM'd her, too.

I think people who have been around for a while are likely safe.

cubsgirl

A great update on Pat and Rose .... too bad about Belle. I'm so relieved that Pat enjoyed his first two days of high school.

trinityroyal

Took me a little while too, but I did catch on.

Sorry that Belle continues her wild ride, but hoping this will be the wake-up call she needs.
*And so glad that Pat is enjoying high school. And yes, Rose is as beautiful as her name.

DammitJanet

Im glad Pat enjoyed his first day of HS but I cant believe he is old enough! The kids on this board grow up much faster than we do...lol. I will just keep hoping for Belle. I hope they can get her charges fixed in some way that she wont have too big of a felony record because that is so hard to overcome. Did she actually graduate from HS? I hope so but cant remember. I tell ya, Im thinking of stating that difficult child finished HS while I homeschooled him at this point. Who is ever going to check at this date? He has already done a whole lot of the homework for two girlfriend's and his stuff got good grades.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Oh, DJ, she has way too many felonies. :sigh: and no, she did not finish. Schools and husband and I tied her BIP in knots so she could... But she unraveled.

DammitJanet

Yeah I know. You know who has basically the same issues but he has to add in some pretty severe physical issues now too. It makes it so hard to find any job he can do.