A little easy child Brag

Jody

My 20 year old easy child. Applied for a chance to study at Oxford College in London. She had to fill out an application and hand in some kind of written essay. I don't know what she wrote about. But yesterday they called her and she was one of 20 students chosen in the United States. It's an all expense paid plus 1000.00 stipend for spending money trip. She told me she was going to apply, but that she would probably never hear from them. I am so excited for her!!!! And proud.

Malika

Lol, IC. Oxford College in London is not Oxford University :)
It is a fantastic achievement for your daughter, and what an experience. You and she must be over the moon.

buddy

Wonderful! I did my student teaching in England, I still dream about it over 25 years later. I'm so exited for her!

Good job mama!

Jody

Oh thank you so much everyone. I am so happy and so proud of her. I am trying not to let my mind drift over to difficult child and what she may or may not ge to experience. That is a mood buster for sure.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Wowowowowowow!!! I am so thrilled for her!

I have seen pictures of her on fb and lemme tell ya... beauty AND brains!

Jody

Thanks Step, she is just the sweetest kid too. Not a kid so much anymore, but always mine. You just wait Meggie will get there. She's adorable.

Everyone thank you, I am just so excited. I am so glad that I have this to share with you. Last year she went to Israel, and I was so nervous and she was fine. She won't be gone as long, and it isn't quite as scary, but I am sure I'll be a nervous wreck. This time she has to take a lot of pictures.

DDD

I am totally thrilled for you. It is such a blessing to have a easy child.......especially when God has challenged us with difficult child's.
A smile is on my face as I absolutely know that you are proud to the core. Hugs. DDD