A little giggle.....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I got home from my physiatrist to find kt on the phone with her boyfriend (they were planning an afternoon here at the house - early release from school).

kt & friend S had it all set up; how I was going to do all the driving & such. Which would have been find except my doctor put me on bed rest for the next couple of days. Pain, fatigue, yada, yada, yada - you know.

kt tells friend S who immediately replies "you're mom is pregnant?!!?". kt spewed the pop out of her mouth (at least she hit the kitchen sink).

I'm post menopausal, could never get pregnant to begin with & my husband died a bit over a year ago & the first thing that comes to mind is I'm pregnant.

Started laughing & couldn't stop; then took a deep sigh of relief & started giggling again. Think I freaked kt out even more.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
That would be some feat, Linda!!!

I bet the giggling did mess with kt. I'd say "poor girl"... But ya know, it's just too funny.

But I tell you what... Enjoy that bed rest...

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Too funny!

I was asked very recently by a doctor if I could be pregnant. OK...husband has been dead for nearly eight years. I have been voluntarily celibate since and plan on staying that way.

I'm also post menopausal, to boot.

I looked at the doctor and said, "Not unless you see a new star to the East, I'm not!

She nearly fell over laughing