a little miracle in Mom's life;)

Ktllc

Ssshhhh.... Sweet Pea is sleeping. It is not even 8 pm and it only took 10 minutes!!
Couple days a go I received her weighted blanket and it is wonderful: does not wake at night any more (please don't let me jinx it. lol), falls a sleep real quick and nap time is so easy as well.
I was geting so tired of waking up 3 or 4 times a night, having to put her back in her bed a million times before she'd fall a sleep.
She is so much like V, I thought I'd get her a weighted blanket. It has done the tric for V. And it works!!! Yeah!
So please, be quiet, little angel is sleeping.:angel2:

T

TeDo

(said in a whisper) Aren't those the best invention since.....sliced bread?.....frozen pizza?......chocolate cream cheese? They helped difficult child 1 get back into the routine of sleeping through the night and he always woke up so much more rested. He doesn't like using it in the summer because he gets too hot (bedroom upstairs where central AC doesn't reach as well) but he's in such a habit of sleeping now that it's not as necessary. YYYYIIIIIIPPPPPPEEEEEE (yelled in a hush).

Ktllc

She slept through the night again!!! :hi5:It is official: I LOVE those weighted blankets.
You have a good day everyone.

nvts

Wonderful...I'm going to look into one for difficult child 3 - she's 10 but still up and down all night - I haven't slept through the night since 2001...a touch tired! lol!

buddy

wonderful! They are a miracle for kids who respond to that, right? Same happened with Q's squish vest, it just made him take a breath and calm down. way too small for him now but he still likes to put it on.....I will get him a new one next budgeting session. I know they make them really big.

wilma

Wow! Looking good there. Congratulations! Every mom is always filled with so much blessings and it starts with a little miracle right there in you.