A little whining...lame.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
OK this past week has been really um, eventful!

First: the dentist informed us to start saving a lot because N will definately need braces, and K is going to need her incisors ground down on the sides and most likely braces and sealant AGAIN on her next visit, in 3 months...

Next: Speech Therapist calls and leaves a message Thursday, please call, need to talk with you... they are doing K's testing for our MDE. (I think she has toungue thrust, excessive drooling and slight lisp) not too big of a deal???

Next: Letter arrives from eye examiner for K, more testing, which we still are not being informed about!!! Anyway they are requesting us to get her evaled by an Opthamolagist... her vision was off and not the same on either eye... husband and I both have perfect vision... N is being watched for a lazy eye and poor vision also!!! I just saw N's Left eye drifting up and over the other night again! How can they both have eye issues???

Next: husband's Grandma passed away yesterday... :frown: which is turning into a huge family fight!!! Her family is taking over... her husband wants husband to be a pallbearer, husband was supposed to be leaving this morning to drive to Chicago to pick up the rest of our stuff out of storage, we are borrowing a trailor... the funeral is on Wednesday in Alabama... He can't make it... huge fight between the rest of the family... So husband said [edited by adm] he doesn't want to be the one causing fights... his grandpa has no say in when the funeral takes place... so now husband has to pay 1200$ to fly to Alabama on Tuesday, fly home wednesday... get in the car Thursday a.m. drive to Chicago... meanwhile the whole family is fighting... over what who knows...

Next: Yesterday my Grandma since I was 13, passed away... Brain tumor. She was my stepmom's Mom. They came to visit this summer from Cali. She was so sweet and a woman that had survived so much... 2 daughter's commiting suicide a son in prison for pedophilia... so much her husband had been having an affair thier whole marriage. I think she was happy at the end though. She was with her kids.

Next: after taking the girls to the apple festival in Green Bluff, Wa. Yummy Pies!!! yesterday... Today they reward us by acting like they have run a marathon... K started the morning by slapping N across the face... then attacking husband.

Next: and this could be the worst... they are not showing the Niner's here on TV!!!! :sad:
But the Bears will be on!!!

husband has the girls upstairs because he knows I am done, at least for and hour... I made them lunch and all they did was whine... I am just burnt. All I can here is whining upstairs...ZIP IT...

I am sorry I just needed to let it out and wipe the slate clean...
I have a big Monday with lots of phone calls...
thanks for the ear!!!

F

flutterbee

Oh, hon. So sorry for your losses and all your stress.

Get out of the house for that hour you have. Go for a walk. Anything so you can't hear the whining. It will do wonders.

(((hugs)))

AllStressedOut

My thoughts exactly, get away so you don't have to hear it, at least for whatever time you have.

I'm so sorry for your losses too. What a hit all at once. (((hugs)))

(((((((((((Totoro)))))))))))))

Very sorry for your losses, your unaccommodating extended family, your glorious daughters...

...and of course, not being able to watch your team! I was watching Denver get spanked handily by the Bolts, and halfway through it they jumped over to the Niners/Ravens game. Very close game!

busywend

I am so sorry for your losses and the rest of the stress filled issues going on right now. You need a break!

HUGS!

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm very sorry to hear of your losses. I'm sorry that so much more is going on as well. Gentle hugs and prayers. :angel:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thanks ladies. I feel better, just the reality of death, and an out of control K... it gets tiring some days... I am still on no days off in who knows how long... I need to get over the fact that things are never going to be calm and smooth. Let go of some of the control... MAKE others step up, so I can have a day off. Try harder to find a babysitter.

It just wears you out some days...