A new baby in the home

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Pink Elephant, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Pink Elephant

Pink Elephant Well-Known Member

Goodness gracious, that is tiny. Did he have chicken legs (super-skinny legs)? Like even when he got older? I had one with chicken-legs. LOL!

2. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Miss KT was 9 lbs 11 oz.

Funny story - her father and I took a Lamaze class, and there was a delightful couple in there who were absolutely determined to do everything naturally. EVERYTHING. After Miss KT was born, this woman was briefly my roomie in the hospital. She was "oh poor thing" when I said I'd had a C-section...she had given birth NATURALLY to this scrawny little thing, and when they saw Miss KT, huge baby with a full head of hair, she stopped telling me how great NATURAL was.

3. Pink Elephant

KT. Babies that are born with full-crops of hair never fail to amaze me!

4. ForeverSpring

ForeverSpring Well-Known Member

Non white babies have tons of hair at birth. Princess, Sonic and Jumper had gorgeous full hair at birth. Bart was pretty bald :)

5. AppleCori

AppleCori Well-Known Member

My babies all were born with lots of hair.

Everyone though my son was a girl in the early months because he had such beautiful curls.

When my twins were in the newborn nursery, there was a baby with a full dark set of eyebrows. I had never noticed that before on a baby.

6. Pink Elephant

Hairy family here, too. LOL!

ROFLMAO, about the baby with the heavy eyebrows. Don't think I've seen that before, ever.

7. Wish

Wish Active Member

So sorry I didn't see this until just now! I can't remember which exact brand but it was definitely the disposable ones. Pampers, Huggies and the such.

8. Pink Elephant

Yep, I'm definitely the outsider here! LOL!

9. Lil

Lil Well-Known Member

10. Pink Elephant

Lil. When my kids were little, I used to buy rubber pants for .25¢ a pair at the thrift store. Never used fancy ones like these, just plain old-fashioned white ones. To think how many bottoms I've diapered in my day using these.

11. ForeverSpring

ForeverSpring Well-Known Member