A new study suggests...

witzend

A new study suggests that people who have children are happier than people with out children. The study was not conducted at an airport.

(Stole this from Seth Meyers on SNL last night.)

L

Liahona

I wonder if this has anything to with the more pain someone feels the more joy they can also feel.

Star*

call 911........call 911
That which brings you the greatest joy ultimately brings you the greatest pain.......

Yeah my sensi said that right after he asked - So do you like to have your hair stroked? (Well yeah who doesn't?) then he jerked my head right down to the ground - and boy he was right cause it sure hurt more than watching him break a board with his hands.

Witz - does this include difficult child children or just STEPFORD children?

TerryJ2

OMG Star, first you wake up people with-ice water, and then you get your head slammed to the ground by your sensei. I do not want to live in your world! I like my warm fuzzies.

Yes, I think that study only included Stepford children. ;)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Hmmmmm... I saw this too and I wonder. There was one that said people with kids were less happy. So, is it bio/adopted/step or is it difficult child/easy child?

And then, there are some people that just aren't happy no matter what... And vice versa... I wonder how they chose their random sample...?