A "normal" day

Wiped Out

Staff member
for once. difficult child has been playing with friends all day long. They have been playing outside and inside. Not too loudly or obnoxiously at all. A little while ago husband and I were reading inside, easy child was playing with our dog, and we could hear the kids playing outside-it was so nice...while it lasted. As I am typing this we told difficult child his friends had to go home at 7:00 (had told him earlier). Now he is getting all grouchy and rude.

It really was nice-we were able to get things done and, get in a good nap, because he wasn't demanding 100% attention. They played together for about 8 hours today-I hope there are more days like this to come.

branbran

Glad to hear about your good day. They may not come too often for parents like us, so relish the smiles when they do come. Hope to hear about another good day real soon :smile:

Bugsy

Excellent!! We had the first good day in a long while-not normal but good. Maybe there is something in the air or the moon is lined up just right. Who cares...don't look at yesterday and don't worry about tomorrow just enjoy.

On_Call

Sharon,

:bravo:

Good for you.

Glad you had such a great day!

I, too, hope for you that you have many more of these 'normal' days ahead this summer.

F

flutterbee

How wonderful! These glimpses into our difficult child's easy child behavior always gives one hope.

Here's to more days like today. :flower: