a proper farewell...

lovemysons

I've really enjoyed the past 2 months spent here with you all.

Have to leave the board for now but wanted to let you all know that you all are apart of me. We have traveled many of the same roads, life experiences, feelings.

May G-d hold you close as you continue on...
I strongly encourage parents to seek Al Anon to survive the pain of addiction in those they love.

"G-d grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and the Wisdom to know the difference."

Love yall...
Will post an update when it is appropriate to do so in the future.
Remember...Solutions have been provided for otherwise seemingly hopeless situations like our own. There is a way.
lovemysons

KFld

I'm sorry to hear you are leaving us for awhile, but hopefully not for good. You will be missed and I wish you the best of luck with your family.

TYLERFAN

Good Luck LMS.
Hope to hear from you occaisionally at least.
Wishing you all the best in your travels.

God Bless,
Melissa :smile:

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
I will be missing you LMS

Praying for the best for you & yours

Was good to see you again and get caught up

Peace

Ephchap

Sorry that you have to leave LMS, but you seem in a much better frame of mind now. Here's hoping things keep improving for you and your family.

Hugs,
Deb

DDD

It was great visiting with you again. You have all our warmest thoughts and best wishes, my friend. I'll look forward to hearing an update when the time is right. DDD

BonnieJean

Okay I must have missed why you're leaving, but that's ok. Come back from time to time, we'll miss you!

"G-d grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and the Wisdom to know the difference."

BonnieJean