A sad and heartwrenching evening for difficult child

BusynMember

I would call and talk to the head of the league. Maybe you can explain that the Tourettes won't impede his play or add to his risk of injuries. I wonder if there are rules against discrimination. At any rate, I wouldn't just drop it--there are other kids like your boy and they need a fair shake. I would skip the coach and go above him. (((Hugs))) to you and your boy.

mum2JK&TH

Thank you everyone and many of you are right. We have three more days of the final tryouts. At that point we will be brought into a room and the last coach will tell him whether or not he makes the final team. At that point we will ask if he could offer some insight as to why he had been cut from the other teams.

The problem is that we have no way to prove anything, so the coaches could say whatever they want.

Thank you so much for such wonderful support. If the world were run by more people like us on this board the world would be a more understanding place.

I will keep you all posted on the outcome.

Star*

call 911........call 911
ARE YOU SURE????? Someone at that tryout did not record it on DVD? HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Ask around. There would be your proof.

- I really am a nice Auntie. Not a trouble maker. Janet is the trouble maker. (bwah ha ha)

:smile: