A slightly bloody Halloween

mstang67chic

Going Green
:slap: Starting in 2000 difficult child had a four year streak where he wound up in the ER every year either in September or October. It ended in 2004 and he's been really good about not starting it up again. (Or course then he started getting arrested but that's a whole other post!) Wellllllll........this year he's more than made up for it. Last month he boogered up his knee. No serious damage but extremely bruised and had to use crutches for about a week. Tonight he was opening a can of chili for his hot dogs and sliced his finger. It's not a very long cut but it's really deep and bled all over. husband took him to the ER about a half hour ago to get a stitch or three. :nurse: GAAAAAAAAA. Let's just hope that he's done for his streak this year!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Poor guy!! Poor MOm and Dad!!

I hope this is the end of the streak. Any chance it is related to a growth spurt? I know thank you has problems every time he grows - he just doesn't know where all his parts are!

I hope he heals quickly and easily.

Mom needs a glass of wine and a quiet bubble bath!!

Hugs,

Susie

Sunlight

my brother once made a bloody finger box. he cut the bottom out of a small box and put his finger thru the hole. he added gauze and ketchup and made it look like a finger-in -a-box. we screamed when we opened the lid and saw his finger in there.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OUCH!

Travis had his sprees. Still does.

I hope this is it too for the year. Those can lids are sharp. My brother cut off his two middle fingers on one as a toddler.

Hugs to both you and difficult child.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Hope difficult child (you) recover quickly. I've made so many ER trips this year that I swear the Tweedle family charts are just kept out for our return. :sword:

mstang67chic

Going Green
He wound up with three stitches but seems to be doing fine. I was a little worried that he'd be in quite the mood because he was up almost 2 hours past his bedtime last night. I haven't gotten any calls so I'm guessing that nothing major happened. I let him sleep in a little this morning and just took him to school so hopefully that helped.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Passed a bulletin board the other day for local area hospitals. One said: HEY YA'LL WATCH THIS, A DARE IS REALLY A DARE, A SHEET IS NOT A CAPE....they are hysterical trying to promote the "NEW" (just disinfected) hospital ER here.

So tell him I said to not say "HEY Ya'll watch this" and stay away from chili too.