A very early good Thursday morning, friends....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Another brutally cold morning here this morning - see what happens when you live in MN? :blizzard: I believe snow flurries are forecast - no accumulations of note that concerns me. As long as the bus for school gets through I'm a happy camper. :dance:

My MRI from yesterday got rescheduled for this morning. I'm glad - it's at 8 am; I can ride out this burst of energy that's keeping me wide eyed & come home from the hospital ready to crash for a couple of hours.

I think I've managed to complete the list for holiday gifts that I need to order or get out to pick up. I like the idea of ordering through the site here - have done for many years now. At least some of the bigger ticket items that I know I'd stand in line for hours at the stores for. Hate-absolutely hate the holiday shopping experience. :bah-humbug:

Hope everybody has a pleasant Thursady; that difficult children are cooperative & you have a reason to smile today. Hug your loved ones. :flower:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-It's cold here too this morning and we also have flurries in the forecast. I had to laugh at how you are happy if the bus can get through-being a teacher I love snow days and am glad when the buses can't get through :rofl: Although we hardly ever get a snow day. I hope your MRI goes well. I'm a bit jealous you are done with your shopping!

I was so tired last night I didn't even get to see Project Runway-I was asleep by the time it started. Luckily husband taped it for me 'cause there was no way I was staying awake.

After school today I have a therapist appointment. and then difficult child starts wrestling. He is very excited! I am too even though it's one more thing on our schedule but I'm hoping it will cause an improvement in his behavior.

Then we will rush home to hopefully watch the Packers beat the Cowboys-this game is getting a lot of hype around here! Go Pack :fan: Looks like no time for the health club tonight!

I hope everyone has a peaceful day and finds many reasons to smile. :flower:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Linda - hope the MRI goes well. I actually like snow. I know boo hiss but it makes me happy for some reason.

Sharon - hope your day goes well and difficult child enjoys his new sport season. As for the Packer/Cowboy game I want the refs to win as I dislike both teams a lot.

I have therapist today and group. Other than that not too much. Which is good as in December between the 1st and Christmas I think I have things on the calendar all but like 2 days.

Hope everyone to follow also has a good day.

Beth

LittleDudesMom

:rudolph: Good Morning Linda, Sharon, and all to follow :rudolph:

Well I must say to both of you this morning that we are so "snow-deprived" here where I live, that when we get an inch they close the schools :sled: :skate:!!!!

Linda, glad you can work with the test time change. Here's wishing you get a good chunk of sleep in this afternoon :sleeping:

Sharon, I taped my show last night too because it came on an hour late. It's kinda sad when you can't watch a show from 9-10 :faint: Have fun watching the game - I must say that I hope the Cowboys go down :fan: (I am a Redskin fan after all).

I'll be at the office today. I'm hoping that I have a couple hours between finishing up and picking up difficult child. I would like to get the grocery shopping done today instead of my usual Friday morning. I want to finish decorating the inside of the house tomorrow and do some light housekeeping before the weekend. My cousin and I will be going to a large Christas show after I pick difficult child up from school on Friday. Want to get all my work done before Friday at 3 and the weekend sets in.

We are pretty nice weather-wise. Thirtys at night, low 60's during the day. But, they tell us we will get some really cold weather Monday night :cold: But, here in my neck of the woods that means 40's during the day!

Wishing each and everyone of you a meltdown free day - may sure the difficult children get the memo :future:!

Sharon

Marguerite

Enjoy those snow flurries. We have little experience of snow, as you know, but when we were in NZ there was a school right next door, they called the snow day (we could hear the announcement, and the following cheering) at about the 1" mark. But maybe they knew there would be continual snow all day, we eventually got 15 cm (that's about 6").

Late again, for me. Again, way past bedtime. Really tired, but still a lot to do before I get to bed. Another day at home, but busy with lots of interruptions. A busy week coming up next week, so I'm trying to get difficult child 3's work done as much as possible, so we can get his workload dealt with before the end of the school year. About four weeks to go, now. And counting.

Weird weather - warm enough for summer, but lots of cloud. Rain always forecast, but little of it actually falling. Too humid to dry clothes much, but dry enough to be a problem for the garden. Too cool for the beach. As I said - weird.

Enjoy your Thursday, everyone.

Marg

Good Morning all

Linda - I love snow days here as I work out of the home that means I can stay at home and play in the snow with difficult child! You'll be in my prayers as you get your MRI.

Sharon - Uh-Oh we have a problem because I'm a Cowboys fan so sorry but I hope the Packers LOSE!!!!

Beth - I hope you have good sessions today with therapist & group

Sharon - Hope you get to everything on your list before the weekend. GO COWBOYS!!!!

Marg - Good Luck with the school work for difficult child hope you can get it all done in time.

Nothing special going on tonight. I put a very large dent in my Christmas cards last night but I ran out of cards. So I'll just have to buy some more who knew I would need more than 64 yep probably will need atleast 100 more boy does my hand hurt as I like to hand write them it just seems more personal.

Have a good morning and make sure your difficult child's get Sharon's memo!!