A very good Friday morning to you....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
all, my friends. :flower:

It's Friday in this short week. Any of you who had to work I hope you survived.

Not much planned here today - kt's in home therapist is due in this afternoon. Respite has been canceled for kt for this weekend. :crying: I so plan on our twice a month respite that I'm kind of frozen. I'm not handling last minute change in plans to well lately.

I'd like to finish up organizing files for the upcoming year today; finalizing the last minute year end things around here. Mostly I'd like to watch a movie that will make me laugh. I'm thinking Mel Brooke's Spaceballs or something like that.

Enjoy your Friday; keeping fingers crossed that you have a productive day with no meltdowns & many reasons to smile. :snowman:

Janna

Good morning, Linda and everyone else to follow :coffee:

I'm sorry respite was cancelled, Linda. I hope they can make it up to you. Please try to rest as much as you can.

I'm on a two day work week here. Yesterday was tough to get moving LOL, and today is even harder. TGIF.

Dylan spent 6 days with us, a very hyperactive, impulsive 6 days, but is 28 pounds lighter and looks awesome. We had a great holiday with him.

Not much on the agenda for the weekend. Dylan's at the Residential Treatment Facility (RTF), so it should be quiet :bow: I just have a nagging Brandon to deal with - still no privelages at all, so instead of being bored, he likes to nag his brothers :nonono: I foresee him spending tons of time in his bedroom lol :smile:

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Morning

Linda sorry respite was cancelled. I can understand the not wanting to change.

Janna glad yu got a visit with Dylan.

Not much here today. Just supposed to meet with new lawyer. Not sure it will happen with the weather that is to come in.

Hope everyone has a good day.

bEth

Marguerite

G'day everyone. Very tired today, a lot of cleaning, washing, cooking... I was planning to go to the beach with my friend but she was not answering her phone and I was tired anyway. Maybe tomorrow. Fine weather forecast for the next week with only a few mild cool changes passing through briefly. We'll be back to watering the plants on the drought roster. Oh well, we've had it good so far this summer.

Enjoy your Friday, everyone.

Marg

tammyjh

Good morning

I'm also sorry that respite was cancelled. :frown: The breaks are sometimes what gets us through. Our case manager is supposed to be helping us get on the respite list...everyone keeps telling me how tired and awful I look.

Not much on the list for today. We have a meeting at 1:30 today to discuss difficult child's upcoming IEP.

Other than that, not too much. difficult child has been a little extra irritable over the last day or so with a small meltdown the other night.

tiredmommy

Good morning Linda, Janna, Beth, Marg & all to follow,
I'll be out the door in a little bit for Duckie's "2nd Christmas" at my aunt's house. Her favorite cousin is here from out of town and she'll have more gifts to open.
Have a great day! :smile:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-I'm sorry respite was canceled. I know how important it is to have respite. I hope you find a good funny movie that will make you laugh!

Janna-Sorry you had to work this week. I'm glad to hear that you had a good visit with Dylan :smile:

Beth-I hope you get to meet with your new lawyer but if the weather is bad stay home and relax!

Marguerite-Sounds like you need some rest! I hope you are feeling rested enough tomorrow to go to the beach.

Today difficult child is supposed to go to after school for the day. He is mad and doesn't want to go. We'll probably have it go anyways. The only reason we wouldn't is we're supposed to be getting 3-5 inches of snow and pick up time probably won't be a lot of fun. The place is about 20 miles away from us.

If he does go we are going to take easy child to the movies. It is at a really cool theater we haven't been to. It's the first of the Sundance Theaters in the country. It's been open a few years but we haven't gone yet. It is supposed to be quite different from other theaters but a bit pricier too.

Of course, I'll get in my workout and hopefully a nap too.

I hope everyone has a great free choice Friday! :painter:

LittleDudesMom

:snowman: Good Friday Morning!!!

Happy Birthday to Linda and Me :smile:!!!!

Sorry respite got cancelled Linda - I'm sure you'll be able to accomplish your goals and watch a funny movie with your daughter - I'm sending you strength.....

Janna, so glad you have a great Christmas visit with Dylan. Hope works goes quickly for you today!

Beth, kinda hoping your meeting gets cancelled and you can stay home with a movie and a blankt!

Marg, sounds like a really busy day for you - hope the beach is on tap for tomorrow.

Sharon, I can understand difficult child not wanting to go to after care - everyone else is staying home and having fun!! I wouldn't want Occupational Therapist (OT) go either! But, for your sake, I hope he changes his mind!

Not much on the agenda today. Some light housekeeping, supervising difficult child with his bb gun, a run to Hallmark to find a new address book while easy child runs into the grocer next store for a few things.

Wishing everyone a great Friday!!

Sharon