A very good Monday morning....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I slept 2 1/2 hours straight - how remarkably clear my head seems this morning. I know, not necessarily clear enough to drive or anything - but for me, that's a great deal of uninterrupted sleep. :bravo:

kt back to school after a very long weekend. husband back up to hide out....uh uhmmmm, work in his office. I have free time today. My projects include the usual Monday chores - laundry, when kt gets home to handle the stairs, paying bills, correspondence, my groceries are being delivered this morning, so I believe if I have the energy, I'll wipe down cupboard shelves before it gets here.

I'm also going to try & get into see my GP....long story but my sisters had me promise. We'll talk in with-c.

Enjoy your Monday - keep it safe & serene. Hug your loved ones.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Linda and all who follow,

Linda-I sure hope your are sleeping by now. Free time sounds good! I hope you do something relaxing with it besides just laundry, bills, etc... :flower:

I didn't sleep well last night to being so blocked up-I hate when that happens!

Back to work today. My kids at school will be so happy as their team beat my team on Saturday-tomorrow I have to wear a Badger shirt to school in payment of my bet-ouch!

Sometime after work today I am planning a visit to the club :smile:

LDM-Just wanted to let you know I think it's very cool your daughter is involved in DECA. My first career was as a Marketing teacher and I ran a DECA club. Back in high school I was very involved-I was a state officer and went to all those confereces. She should have a great time!!!

I hope everyone enjoys a peaceful day-hi if you snuck in. :painter:

goldenguru

Good morning Linda~

Sorry you're not sleeping. It's so important to well being.

Enjoy your laundry - do ya know I LOVE to do laundry. It's the only chore I actually enjoy.

I wish someone in my area delivered groceries. Unlike laundry - I HATE grocery shopping.

Me? Laundry. I have class today. Gotta get my sons room cleaned up. He'll be home the end of the week for Thanksgiving. I'm a happy momma.

Happy Monday to all you sleepy heads. LOL.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
GG,

The sleep is a medication issue. I miss the grocery shopping. I order online what is difficult for me to carry & transport. I go out to the grocery for about 15 items a week (mostly meat & produce) hate ordering that type of thing on line. Most times it's great - every time it's $2 more a pound. If I'm feeling well enough; mostly I send husband out to pick up those few items. Very few labels to read. :rofl:

My mensa IQ'd husband cannot seem to read/understand labels. :hammer:

LittleDudesMom

:thanksgivingday: Good Monday Morning! :thanksgiving2:
(just had to share a couple of the new icons!)

Linda, glad you got some straight sleep. I'm sure you are tired from the excitement and fun of the sisters. Find a good place to relax and fall asleep with a book :reading:!

Sharon, Cool about DECA. Her sports and entertainment marketing teacher is very young and was involved in DECA in college. easy child thought it would be a good thing to be involved in since she wants to go into her own photography business one day. She is really excited about San Antonio. Sorry you didn't get a good night sleep last night. Your days are so busy you need your sleep :sleeping:. Hope your afternoon isn't too busy.

GG, good to see you this morning. Bet you are excited about your son coming for the holiday :thanksgiving:

Usual Monday here, laundry and a little Monday straightening. I think I will also go and visit a friend who just moved out of the neighborhood and into a condo downtown by the river. She's been there for two weeks and she keeps asking me to come and see her new place.

Must share with all of you how much I love this /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/money.gifmoney/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/money.gif Thanks Cheryl for the new smilies!!!!!!

Don't forget to let the difficult children know it's No Meltdown Monday!

Sharon

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Morning to all you bright cheery Monday morning folks. Glad you got your coffee and are :coffee: bright eyed and bushy tailed.

Linda, have fun being productive. Hope you get your sleep pattern changed when the medications are finished.

GG very neat that your son is coming home for the holiday.

Wiped out have fun being teased by your students. It's nice to see good sportsmanship.

LDM, how nice to visit your friend. I'm sure she wants to show her new place. I'm actually excited to have my mom down for a few days.

I'm driving up to Pittsburgh at the end of the week to pick up mom. She will spend the Thanksgiving holiday with us. easy child comes home like a Thanksgiving turkey on Thanksgiving morning. :thanksgiving2:

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/money.gifmoney/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/money.gif Remember when shopping to try to go through the site icons. It helps maintain the site. Every purchase helps.

Have a productive Monday. Don't let the meltdowns get to you. :tissue:

TerryJ2

Wow, 2 hrs of sleep and you feel good? More power to you!

Sharon, I'm glad you mentioned the club. Reminds me... I have to go for a walk.

Guru, stay happy ! Sounds like a fairly smooth day.

Linda, LOL about your Mensa husband!

I love the new icons, Sharon, thanks for sharing.

Drive carefully, Fran. And I hadn't even thought of doing the shopping with-icons in mind. Dense, I know.

I'm going to the dermatologist to spend $ I don't have on removal of things I don't want. :smile: