A very good Saturday morning, friends...

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

I'm about to put on a pot of coffee & try to take the chill off this early morning.

It's been a long night for me - wide awake & in pain. Don't mean to whine just really hurting. I've spent the time getting a new canvas ready to paint, sorting thru mail, cleaning the kitchen (you know, the spit shine) & getting to the bottom of my desk.

It promises to be a beautiful day - heading into the low 60's. We're getting our Indian summer this weekend - hope it lasts into next week.

I'm planning to head out this afternoon to get my hair done. It definitely needs a trim; I think I'm going to get some kind of color done this time around - maybe just some highlights.

Have a good one - let's keep it safe out there. ;)

susiestar

Roll With It
Good morning to all.

Linda, I am sorry you had such a pain filled night. I have had a rough night too. I hope the trip to the salon is enjoyable. A new haircut/color is a good mood-booster.

I am planning a trip to the thrift store to browse and to walmart to get a few things.

I hope everyone has a good day!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-I'm sorry to hear you are in so much pain! Enjoy the trip to the salon. Wish I was going; it's been 9 months since I've had anything done to my hair. A trim for me is a good idea-about 4 inches worth! It's going to be in the 60s here today too!!

Susie-Sorry to hear you also had a rough night. I hope you are able to get some rest in your day.

I've really missed saying hello on the morning thread this week. husband finally sent our broken computer in and this one takes about 20-30 minutes to get going. The good news is they have repaired our computer and it should be here by Monday sometime!

difficult child is at respite this weekend so things are peaceful here. husband and easy child had a nice dinner out last night (I had to work at ww-computer training for a new system).

Today we will watch football and tonight husband and I are going to a wedding reception; it's for the friend's daughter whose wedding I went to in Disney, this is the local reception part.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

:D Good Morning!

Linda, I just warmed up some coffee from yesterday - a fresh pot sounds great! We had shiny crystals on the grass for the first time this morning! We are going to be in the low 60's today and in the 70's until like Thursday! Enjoy the salon - I gave up the salon over a year ago to save money - it costs me like $150 or more for color, highlights, etc... I would love to go back! Have fun being pampered!

Susie, ooohhhh, thrift store shopping - my fav. Have fun!

Sharon, wondered where you were the mornings this past week! Enjoy the respite this weekend - you and husband have fun tonight!

Nothing big planned today - gym class at 10 and then whatever....love saturdays without plans!!! Have a great weekend!

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day, folks. I'm late to bed tonight, husband & I went to a trivia night with difficult child 1's mother in law. We had fun but it's late, it's Sunday morning here now.

Linda, I'm sorry you're in so much pain. The haircut sounds like a good idea. As for colour - my hairdresser (a new thing for me since needing to look glam as mother of the bride) is using foils in my hair, streaking my hair using some of my own grey hair so eventually it should hide the regrowth and I'll only need touch-ups every few months or even longer.

For the rest of you - enjoy your Saturday, get plenty of rest all of you and enjoy the coffee.

I'd better head for bed or I will be in pain and useless to anyone tomorrow!

Marg

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning ladies. It's a bright sunny, crisp, cloudless autumn day. husband let me sleep in until 9. He got doggie duty. He is a thoughtful guy.
Linda, I loved your hair up when I saw you in Cleveland. I thought you looked very attractive with it up like that. Hope the beauty day lifts your spirits.

WO, it's a good time for difficult child to be in respite. I don't know anyone who could use it as much as your family. Glad easy child is civil to the two of you at present. Enjoy the wedding reception.

LDM, I haven't seen you on the board lately but it's probably because I have been on less consistently. Hope you are enjoying the gorgeous weather. I think I will be coming up your way the first weekend in Dec. The puppies are going to be in a Christmas parade representing PyrRescue. Can you see husband rolling his eyes. LOL. He actually enjoys the kids. Hope easy child is enjoying school and difficult child is continuing his success at moving forward in his independence.

Susiestar, hope you get some rest today and enjoy the shopping.

We are going to the big mall. I seldom go since I buy everything from toothpaste to shoes on line. We are going just to have fun which makes the mall tolerable to me. I have a 2 hr limit if I'm seriously shopping but if we stop for a cup of coffee or lunch, I may make it 4 hrs. This is the time of year I like to head to Williams Sonoma to see what's out there. They also have great recipes which I like to try.

difficult child and girlfriend are going to see the new Christmas Carol movie with Jim Carrey.
Somewhere in there we will take the puppies for a long walk.
Today will be a play day and tomorrow will be chores. :happyguy:We may even make it to a small concert tonight if tickets are available.

Have a good day everyone. Hope difficult child shows you something that gives you hope.