A very good Sunday morning....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

I've been off the computer for the last couple of days....lots going on here at tweedle land.

kt is home for a weekend pass - picked her up Friday & she goes home later this afternoon. My niece T came over & we had homemade nachos for dinner while handing out candy & watching Young Frankenstein (Fronkenstein). ;) I love those old Mel Brook's movies. kt & I are watching High Anxiety before she heads back today.

I'm on the lookout for maple sugar - I found the perfect recipe for Occupational Therapist (OT) tomorrow & it calls for maple sugar. I'm going to check on the net for a possible substitute.

Hoping for a peaceful Sunday in your homes....difficult children are cooperative & there is one thing that will bring a smile to your heart.

tiredmommy

Good morning Linda and all to follow. :coffee:

I'm glad you've had such a pleasant weekend with kt. We love Mel Brooke too. :thumbsup:

I'll be heading out to church soon. Duckie and husband have decided to stay home... way too much fun yesterday! Me: I survived the caramel apples on Friday, an in-law visit in the early afternoon yesterday, a party and trick-or-treating later. Duckie was a little... ahem... difficult by the time we got home.

Have a great day! :salute:

crazymama30

Linda--hope you find a substitute for the maple sugar. Sound like interesting cookies.

TM--enjoy church all by yourself. Might be very enjoyable.

I was supposed to work but they called and I could work on another floor or get called off(no pay but earn benefits). So I am home today. I usually work every weekend but due to circumstances have not worked one in over a month! Think I will clean and maybe take a load of pine needles to the dump! Yard debris is 1/2 off!

Have a good day all.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning all.
I'm dragging. Lots of party overload.
It's raining pretty steadily so it's going to be a soup day.
Hope all of you have a peaceful day. I'm off to make pancakes for the kids.