A very good Wednesday morning......

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
my friends.

It's a balmy 38 degrees this morning - the snow is melting! :bigsmile::abouttime:

Nothing much happening today - homemaker is coming in around 11 or so. Clean floors, shiny sinks & a good vacuum of the carpeting going up the stairs. This house will be clean before I leave town next week. :thumbsup:

I spent far too much time in the GPs office yesterday & will have to go back Friday for a blood workup again. I'm glad Mayo is next week - people seem to be getting into panic mode - more so than myself. I'll save that for later. :rofl:

The :coffee: is freshly brewed & I need a refill.

I hope everyone has a good day - all difficult children are to be cooperative. The rest of the family just needs to fall in line! Got it! Good! :talkhand::jumphappy: I'm proud of you.

Truly - enjoy your day. I hope everyone accomplishes all they set out to do; may your problems be small ones & your joys immense. :flowers:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-Maybe you could send your cleaners this way next week while you are gone! I am glad the Mayo visit is almost here. Enjoy the warm temps today.:beach:I know that's a stretch but after what we've been through this winter it seems to fit!

We're only at 21 right now but it is suppose to warm right up. There is light rain in the forecast-I just hope it stays light as I would like to see the snow slowly melt-we don't need any flooding.

After work difficult child will be home-keep your fingers crossed it goes well. I'm more than a bit nervous.

I may hit the club once difficult child is asleep.

I hope everyone enjoys a peaceful day.:peaceful:

Marguerite

Roll on, the Mayo clinic appointment!

G'day, people.

Linda, I hope the Mayo can give you some positive answers.

Sharon/Wiped, some light rain sounds just the ticket. I hope you begin to get warmer weather while we're still enjoying the dregs of summer. It's actually quit hot here, and even hotter in the south of the country. Adelaide just passed Perth's record of having the longest heatwave - and they're still going. I think they have also scored the prize in the last week for the hottest day for a state capital. They held the previous recorded too, which was only broken about a month ago. Or something like that. Whatever it is - Adelaide is one place you don't want to be right now. Unfortunately, our friends from Philly are headed there in a few days before they fly to Sydney next week. And after Sydney they head for the tropics, for some cooler weather (I'm not kidding - Queensland is cooler by far than Adelaide right now).

difficult child 3 is still snuffling and running a fever. easy child 2/difficult child 2 is much more difficult child at the moment, to such an extent I've been ringing mental health advice lines to find out what my options are.

My somewhat unbalanced cleaner is in tomorrow, he did mother in law's house yesterday and she said he's much more vague than usual; barely competent. So I'll have to watch him, make sure he plugs things back in after using the power point to run the vacuum cleaner. I have what is supposed to be an unbreakable new vacuum cleaner, and he managed to do a fair bit of damage to it, first time he used it (AFTER I had shown him what not to do - he did it).

Just what I DON'T need.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg