A Very Special Anniversary for the board

tiredmommy

February 1, 2008 is the one year anniversary of Cheryl (runawaybunny) purchasing ConductDisorders.com from Fran. I, for one, think she has done a fabulous job working behind the scenes to upgrade our technology and keep this a safe place for all us battle weary parents.
She has devoted a countless amount of time and energy to our community in the last year and I wish to thank her for keeping us going.
Happy Anniversary!!!:yourock:

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
:cheers:

Well, let me say a great big Thank You. If you had not kept the site running, I would never have found this place where I feel like I am not alone or going crazy. I am very thankful to have this place to come to vent, share, read, exchange ideas, etc.

Thank you again for all of your hard work keeping the site running so smoothly for all of us.

wakeupcall

Thanks so much, Cheryl, for all your hard work. I feel like everyone on here is my family and I run to the computer many times throughout the day. You have done a great job and I can hardly believe it's already been a year!! Wow!

klmno

Thank you soooo much! This is a family I never had, a resource I desparately needed, and a comfort from many people that I consider my best friends.

Your hard work is greatly appreciated!

SaraT

Happy 1st Anniversary Cheryl!! Thank you for taking over and doing so much to improve our "Haven in the world of madness". :cheers::bravo:

R

runawaybunny

:916blusher:

Gosh tiredmommy, I didn't realize it had already been a year. Thank you for remembering.

I know how much it means for a battle weary parent to find this community. I stumbled upon the site during one of the most difficult times in my life.

This kind of attention is awkward for me. I don't do the important stuff here, I do the computer stuff.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4a1z7NLnNk"]YouTube - Bad Day at the office! (COMPILATION VIDEO)[/ame]

tiredmommy

Cheryl, don't underestimate your contribution! Computer stuff is important and necessary for this community to continue functioning.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Cheryl,

Thank you, thank you-don't know what I would do without this place! You are much appreciated.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Thanks for all you do Cheryl.......we couldn't be here without your dedication to the site and your prompt fixes when something goes wrong.........unlike the Bad Day.........

:yourock::thumbsup::woohoo::cheers::happyguy: :whistle::beautifulthing::bravo:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
:whistle:Yes, thank you Cheryl for buying and taking over the site! It's wonderful here and there aren't enough hours in a day to tell you how much this site has saved my sanity and my heart! I truly believe that having this resource and meeting all of the wonderful people here struggling in the many ways that we do, has changed the course of my life.

♥

busywend

Cheryl! Congrats - you made it! An entire year! Wahoo!
:yourock:

I am so glad we are able to keep the family together and keep on helping kids across the world!

We all rock!!
:salute: