A very special lady...

K

Kjs

that has taken difficult child under her wing his entire elementary years. She was his guardian angel through those years. She is the counselor at the elementary school. She would stop over to our house also. She came with to the first psychiatrist appointment. I was not coping very well at the time.
she actually made the appointment for me. We were going through very difficult times, then difficult child issues, I was just not with it.

She would pick him up to do yard work at her home, swim in the summer...we became good friends.

Anyway, her stepson is Mark Ruffalo - (actor), Scott, her other stepson had just died, shot in the head. AFter reading about the shooting, difficult child sent her an email with his prayers. this was the next day.
She emailed back and said scott was not going to live. His brain exploded from the bullet. His wife just needed some time before they removed life support.

difficult child feels so bad.

tinamarie1

Oh gosh i am so sorry to hear this. what a sweet thoughtful thing for difficult child to do by making contact with- her and offering his love & support.
*hugs*

Abbey

Spork Queen
What a horrible thing to have happen. Keep an eye on difficult child. This might have more of an impact on him than you know.

Abbey