A work funny

trinityroyal

Y'know, that just might work...
There's a chain of restaurants here called Crabby Joe's. The staff are surly, some are downright cranky. They give bad service...and they're ALWAYS PACKED! People LOVE it.

We could be the PMS grocery store!

Andy

Who wants to call Trump for the grant? Maybe it can be a task for his Apprentice show? Wonder if there will be another one? The last two get to set up a grocery store with our input. The one that does the best is the winner and we are ready to go.

Andy

If someone wants to take my place helping with product presentation, I will set up a Children's Corner to entertain the kids while parents shop. I also love to teach kids how to shop so also educational sessions for the kids while the parents shop.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Welllll, with BOB contests and demo folk that are creative. A kids corner, neatness everywhere. Holy cow who wouldn't want to sponser something like that. I mean parents of difficult children are nothing if not hard working and determined.

beth

Abbey

Spork Queen
You know...you guys are on to something. Who knows Trump? Come on...someone must.
We could have Star as the greeter..:irock: (or she might scare them away) Rethink.

Honestly, my store does have a daycare. Who would have thunk that you could drop your kids off while you shop in peace. And the girl who runs it is absolutely adorable. (Joyce). She's about 3'5" and is a bundle of energy and love.

So, who's got Trump's number? I'll call.

Abbey

Lothlorien

We have daycare at a couple of stores, here too! Can I tell you how much I LOVE not having to pull the two of them apart or stop them from running down the aisle or climbing all over the checkout counter? They don't really ask for much, other than healthy things, so I can't complain about that. A 45 minute shopping trip will easily turn into two hours with the two of them.

We also have a delivery service now, which is awesome for times like now, when Mighty mouse is sick and it's raining and cold. Love, love, love it!

Hope you feel better.