A young life lost

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thank you all for your condolences; for your understanding & sympathy for my family.

I believe I will struggle with this one for a bit. Life is becoming less precious - more of a commodity rather than a gift to be cherished. My niece isn't the only young woman who's made dangerous choices & she won't be the last. AND as a parent of children who were hurt before they stepped a foot in my door I thought I had educated my nieces & nephews on the numerous choices that are made & it's okay if you don't have children or a child on the way.

Once a child is in the scene all bets are off. It's time to grow up - that child will depend on you for life.

Again, forgive me. I'm stunned but I can't change what has happened. Please, if you have a chance, keep my sister & my niece in your thoughts/prayers. My sister is at the end of her rope; her twin girls (difficult children) have given her a run for her money & I believe sis & her husband are on their last nerve.

Heaven has a new angel ~ a precious little thing & her great grandma is there already taking care of baby Jenny Lynn.