Abbey/Deb, whatever happened?

Fran

Former desparate mom
Last I recalled difficult child was in a bad way. What ever happened after that and how is husband doing?

Abbey

Spork Queen
We haven't heard from him in a few weeks. He got booted from the great program, ended up at a 'sober' house, but he has to pay rent. Tough thing to do with no job, and he still thinks McD's is below him. He had a good opportunity to work on a traveling oil field job (same guy I hooked him up with last time he got out, but screwed that up), but the PO wouldn't approve him leaving the county. He could have made several thousands of dollars in a few weeks. Hard work, but pays well.

That is the last we heard. He was calling husband every few days, so this is not a good sign. His last call was very disturbing...ranting about all kinds of old stuff (we made him buy Payless shoes, wouldn't buy him designer jeans, got haircuts at Supercut, etc). Imagine the trauma. :rofl: I believe he was under some kind of influence. Some things never change. My guess is we will not hear from him until the next arrest.

Thanks for asking. :smile:

Abbey

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Like I told another friend today, so often it's reminiscent of the movie "Groundhog Day" with our kids...and not in a good way.

I'm sorry, Abbey.

Suz

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Also thinking of you, thanks Fran for asking about an update!

Sounds like you're holding up pretty well, is your husband doing okay? Sorry for the same old, same old. Wish J could find his place away from that tired life.

Peace

Jen

My girlfriend doesnt even have to be under the influence of anything, to disassociate from wht the issues are at hand. Really hate when they get started on how nothing ius their fault. The truth is if they had to really look at themselves, they coulodnt handle it!

Heard that in the movies.

Jen

SunnyFlorida

:rolleyes: He's still "out" which is a good sign. Hopefully he will want to stay out mkkore than he wants to go back in and figure out he has to comply with society's rules.

Hard lesson for some difficult child's to figure out.