Abbey...I thought of you yesterday

DammitJanet

I am addicted to those judge shows. You know the ones...Judge Judy, Peoples Court..etc.

There is one called Judge David Young or something like that and he is just a hoot. Yesterday they had this woman on there that was suing someone in her neighborhood because they found her parrot but let it go.

This woman lived in this subdivision and she decided to allow her 10 year old parrot to "spread his wings because birds do need to feel free" in her back yard. She built some kind of rope perches or something in her trees but this bird could fly around from her yard to other yards because of all the trees! Then the woman was all in a dither because her bird got lost and she blamed these people who lived several streets away from her when they found the bird being stalked by a raccoon and they put it in a cage and asked around about the bird and no one came to get it. They got rid of the bird.

This weird bird woman ended up so mad at them she slashed their tires...lol. The judge suggested she get therapy..

Abbey

Spork Queen
If was not a bird person...I would not try to catch a parrot, either. Birds scare a lot of people. But, going around slashing tires, yeah maybe she does need a tad of therapy. ;)

Abbey

DammitJanet

What really got me was this woman just sticking her bird outside...with no tether, no screen around her yard...no nothing...and just figuring oh well...he can fly around the neighborhood to spread his wings because birds should be free to fly! Ummm...he isnt a sparrow...lol. I would have understood her building a nice aviary in her backyard with screening and perches and tree branches in it for her parrot. Kinda like a zoo. But noooo...this woman expected all her neighbors to just become her own zookeepers!