Abbey update

Abbey

Spork Queen
You guys are too good. It's beatiful and warm. I'll ship some sun to whomever needs it. Been writing a lot, spending time stealing internet, a couple of job interviews, etc. My biggest goal is to get to the DMV within 3 days. Still not sure if I'll return to WI.

Feel free to call anytime. I appreciate those of you who have done that.

Abbey

Lothlorien

Thanks for checking in Abbey. Please keep us posted. So, where are you staying? Does H know that you aren't planning to go back?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thanks for the update Abbey. Been having you on my mind alot lately wondering how you were doing.

*Don't forget I'd like to read a copy of your book as soon as it's finished* (hint hint lol)

Miss you lots.

Hugs

susiestar

Roll With It
Glad you are safe and sound. You sound HAPPY. That is a big change, and a really nice one to hear!

sEnding hugs, let us know if you need anything!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
It is getting warmer up there! hee hee.
Hope you are doing well. Been thinking about you.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Toto...love the new avatar.

Did I pack sporks? Does the sun really come up every day? OF COURSE!!

It's funny...the guys I'm staying with crack up at my sporks, but when times get tough for them, meaning no clean dishes, they politely ask for a spork. I'm like mom there. I cross my arms in that mean manner, scold them for not doing dishes, then trudge upstairs foraging my suitcase for my box of sporks.

We were all sitting around the other morning and Skippy says, "What's with the spork thing? I mean...it's kind of weird." Said it was too long to tell, but basically if I get PO'd, I can spork you without killing you. Protects my liability.

OMG...as I'm typing this Skippy just took a dirty glass out of the dishwasher and drank a glass of water.

Men.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Star...you're a native now? Hon, you don't live anywhere near a reservation. Now, *I* grew up within a stones throw to the Sioux Nation, Pine Ridge, SD. I could somewhat pull that line off.:peaceful:

ps...I think a doctor would run if he saw Skippy. I just took a picture of his TShirt, which I CANNOT put online, but will send it to you. What a crazy nut.

pss...this is the longest I've been able to steal internet for a LONG time. I'm getting my fix.

Abbey

B

butterflydreams

hey, Abbey! Welcome back to my neck of the woods! I'm in Vegas too.

Christy

mstang67chic

Going Green
Hey Abs!!!

Sounds as if you're getting settled! Enjoy your weather..it's slowly getting there here. Was low 70's yesterday and low 60's today. But...then a front moved in, rained and the temp dropped like a stone. *sigh* My mom actually leaves tomorrow for a few days in NM to see her sister. She HATES to fly and people just p**s her off so it should prove to be interesting. hehehehehe. I think the lure of the weather is part of her reason to go though! LOL

ps. can I see the shirt too?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Christy...I'll PM you with my phone number. Maybe we could hook up. My connection is pretty cruddy right now but I'll give it a shot.

Stang, I'll let you see the shirt.

Abbey

B

butterflydreams

Abbey, I sent you a PM back with my number. I would love to get together.