Abbey's family photo

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I think the one in the middle was in my third grade class... we ate lunch together everyday.

I was thinking it was Jeff G. from my 4th grade class, TM. Maybe all little boy sporks look like that in elementary school?

:rofl:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ohhhh...I found even a better spork. It's called the bork. Spork on one end, bowl on the other. I'll see if I can find a picture.

Abbey

Andy

And who gets to teach the difficult children that you wait until the bowl is EMPTY before using the fork?

Can't wait for the bork picture!

Andy

Abbey, I just figured out your next job! Pretty big! You can open a small museum of sporks, knorfs, borks, ploons (plates and spoons), and whatever other combination you can find (or create).

That way you make money and we all get to share in your collections.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Seriously, if you go online and google sporks...it's a cult thing. Why, I do not know. I emailed one guy who claims he has 1100 sporks. He keeps them in glass cases. I asked him if he ever uses them. I could see fainting through his reply. ARE YOU KIDDING? NO ONE TOUCHES THOSE SPORKS!!

Ok...I'm backing away right now. Wait...you don't even use the Titanium one? That's sad.

How about this one - http://www.sporks.com/Product.aspx?pid=299&catid=17

Abbey

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Okay, you peaked my interest, but these are MUCH more interesting.........Scorks like who knew these things even existed?