Absolute miserable pain today

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I take ketoprofen and then also rub on volteran gel but right now the gel is back ordered for some reason. Im praying there isnt some huge problem with the gel like it is killing people...lmao.

Well, Jeez, I hope not too!! LOL. I would need to soak in the voltaren the pain is widespread throughout my body. The celebrex works to a degree - it's not magical - but it helps with the all over joint pain/arthritis. I don't know, I'm bringing a list of my symptoms and I'm handing it to her.

DammitJanet

Yeah I know. I went out a few nights ago because Nina got out of her pen and I had to put her back with her puppies. Well it was pitch black and I had to feel my way around in the dark. She had dug this hole beside the swimming pool we have the puppies in and I tripped in it and went down on my knees. I had to crawl out on my knees to get to the side of the pen and now I am in constant pain.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Ketoprofen, 12mg, was the only thing that would TOUCH the pain I had when I had abscessed teeth.

Vicodin makes me just WISH I was dead from the puking. Codeine, too. So... Last year with the D&C I told them I'd take ibuprofen - so they RX'd me 400-mg tabs, take 2 every 6-8 hours PRN.

I don't do well on most pain medications.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Yeah I know. I went out a few nights ago because Nina got out of her pen and I had to put her back with her puppies. Well it was pitch black and I had to feel my way around in the dark. She had dug this hole beside the swimming pool we have the puppies in and I tripped in it and went down on my knees. I had to crawl out on my knees to get to the side of the pen and now I am in constant pain.

Ouch, Janet! That is my biggest fear since the surgery especially - that I will bang my knee or fall, omg, I cannot even imagine. I'm always banging my knee at night so I have nightlights strategically placed throughout our home so I can see where the heck I am at all times and what's in my way.

DammitJanet

No, ketoprofen is now only available by rx but even at that it doesnt make you sleepy. I have had people think that if it is rx it means that it must make you sleepy but that isnt so. Heck, some folks think rx advil makes you loopy...lmao. All that is is 4 OTC tablets.