Amaranth ok
Annatto Color ok
Arabic Gum ok
Ascorbic Acid ok

Beta Carotene ok
Biotin ok
Brown & Rice flour ok

Buckwheat flour and groats (Kasha) ok
note: Buckwheat has no botanical relationship to wheat.

Calcium Chloride ok
Calcium Phosphate ok
Carboxymethylcellulose ok
Carob Bean Gum ok
Carrageenan ok
Cellulose Gum ok
Citric Acid ok
Corn Sweetener ok
Corn meal (and polenta) ok
Corn Syrup Solids ok

Dextrimaltose ok
Dextrose ok
Dioctyl Sodium ok

Folic Acid-Folacin ok
Fructose ok
Fumaric Acid ok

Glutamine (amino acid) ok
Glyceryl Nono-Oleate ok
Glycerol Monooleate ok
Guar Gum ok

Invert Sugar ok

Lactate/ Lactic acid **** this is found naturally in sour milk but also commercially produced from whey, cornstarch, potatoes and molasses. Therefore, if listed on a product as an ingredient, you must verify it's source.

Calcium Disodium EDTA
This additive does NOT contain any gluten or casein. However, although the body absorbs only about 5 percent of the calcium disodium EDTA swallowed, many believe that this additive is overdue for testing to resolve any questions about its safety. When heated, it gives off toxic nitrous oxide fumes.

Lecithin ok
Lentils ok
Locust Bean Gum ok

M Vitamins & Minerals ok
Magnesium Hydroxide ok
Malic Acid ok
Microcrystallin Cellulose ok
Millet (pilaf and flour) ok
MSG made in the USA (not recommended)

Niacin-Niacinamide ok

Poha (poha is beaten rice that has the texture of oatmeal when used in recipes) ok
Polyglycerol ok
Polysorbate 60; 80 (not recommended)
Potassium Citrate ok
Potassium Iodide ok
Potato starch ok
potato flour ok
Propylene Gycol Monostearete ok
Propylgallate ok
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride ok

Quinoa flour ok

Rice cereal ok
Rice flour (brown or white) ok

Safflower oil ok
Sodium Acid Pyraphosphate ok
Sodium Ascorbate ok
Sodium Benzoate ok
Sodium Citrate ok
Sodium Hexametaphosphate ok
Sodium Nitrate ok
Sodium Silaco Aluminate ok
Sorbitol-Mannitol (can cause IBS symptoms)
Sorghum flour ok
Soy (unless intolerant) ok
Sphingolipids ok
Sucrose ok
Sulfosuccinate ok
Sweet potato flour ok

Tapioca Starch (produced from cassava) ok
Teff ok
Tartaric Acid ok
TBHQ is Tetra or Tributylhydroquinone ok
Thiamine HydrochorideTragacanth Gum ok
Tri-Calcium Phosphate ok

Vanilla (PURE vanilla) read labels
Vanillan (gluten-free, casein-free FREE BUT HIGHLY PHENOLIC, FOR KIDS WITH A PST PROBLEM IT IS A BAD)
Vitamin A (palmitate) ok

Xanthan Gum ok

Yucca (cassava flour) ok

Check all ingredients on labels

Alternatives to Wheat
There are two true grains that are the most further removed, genetically, from wheat. They are teff, which came to us from Ethiopia via a Peace Core worker, and wild rice, which is being grown and harvested by native Americans, mostly in northern Wisconsin, Minnesota, and northern Idaho. Genetically, wild rice differs significantly from our common strains of rice.

Acceptable Foods
Acceptable to the best of our knowledge READ LABELS

moonglow

This is a wonderful and huge list!!! THANK YOU for taking the time to put it on. its also very nice to see what they can have instead of focusing on what they can't have.I didn't read the whole list right this minute...lol..not that fast of a reader but looked through it and noticed...with luck or whatever that I am actually given Nate some of these foods already... but I doubt the stuff he gets, like the cookies and butter and stuff are gluten free.

But hopefully next year will go better on the diet front with him. I am printing this out for refence...thanks again (oh right now I am not focusing much on the diet...I mean I am following his normal diet of things he is allergic too of course..don't even have most of that in the house...but with this mess in town right now we are just trying to stay safe)

------------------
Julie with son named Nathan which mean a gift from God. Some gifts are hard one. He is allergic to eighteen different airborne things including mold, some grass, trees and dogs.Also food allergies: milk, eggs, soy and yeast. Motto: There is light at the end of the tunnel, you just have to find the right tunnel.
Nathan my difficult child, diagnosis with a senory intergration disorder and disruptive disorder, autiory processing disorder, gross and fine motor delays. Allergies medications only., now five yrs old. Ketcup makes him rage..now know because of the vingear in it (yeast)
Me, mom currently no medications. 39yrs old, an older mom but don't seem to be any wiser.
DEX: Nate's dad sitting in jail where he belongs.

I'll archive this.. THANKS

------------------
7 yr old girl Bipolar/ADD/ODD
Currently on a new natural treatment (wish me luck)
off ALL medications!!
Fav. Funny quote- "Yesterday I was a dog. Today I'm a dog. Tomorrow I'll
probably still be a dog. <Sigh!> There's so little hope for advancement."
- Snoopy

"With out God, my life would fall apart"