Adventures of a job hunt

Abbey

Spork Queen
Oh, my. I get back from Vegas and see this new restaurant that has been put up while I was gone. I go in this morning to put in an application. I'm sure it will be a hit...BUT... you have to see the uniform I'd have to wear. The owner said he had 700 applications and he'd like to hire me, but let's look at the uniform first. Are you comfortable with this?

Now, I'm not a prude, but I don't think I could pull this one off. I'm the queen of costumes and sporks, but I'd have to be sucking in my gut all day long for minimum wage.

http://www.tiltedkilt.com/TK_Clan.html

I NEED A JOB.

Abbey

trinityroyal

Golly!

One thing that might work, if the management would go for it. Get a sheer or semi-sheer body suit to wear under the...erm...tilted kilt and matching...erm...top. That way you'd still have the look, but you'd also have at least the feeling of coverage.

I used to do this with Latin Dance costumes. Skin-coloured panels instead of actual cut-outs. Made bending over and twirling like a dervish a less risky proposition from the fiddly-bits standpoint.

And Abbey, I think you'd do great in the job. I agree with Eeky. You'd make WAY more than minimum wage.

Trinity

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Not my cup of tea and I do think I would burst out laughing every time a "big arse" burger was ordered........ plus they would take one look at me in that outfit and burst out laughing....... but hey if he is considering you............

Star*

call 911........call 911
Aye Lass....That wee outfit is a little out of kilter....

DO YOU GET THIGH HIGH, stack, PLASTIC WHITE BARBIE BOOTS TOO?

Abbey

Spork Queen
I must insist on the Barbie boots. If I'm going to humiliate myself to this point, I might as well go all the way. Do they make Barbie boots as flats? I'll probably kill myself by falling otherwise.

I guess this is a chain operation. I've never heard of it but it opens here on the 27th.

ps...I don't think I'd look ANYTHING like that chicky on the link. I did dye my hair yesterday, though and actually went to Supercuts.

Abbey

trinityroyal

Do they make Barbie boots as flats?

I believe they do! You can get white Go Go boots, with a range of heel heights, from about 1/2 inch to sky high.

Or you can opt for the pirate-style boots that go all the way up to...erm...there.

(If you're willing to go with space-age silver Go Go boots, I have a pair going spare. Just let me know...)

Trinity

Abbey

Spork Queen
Drooling...space age silver boots. Just imagine the picture of me walking down main street Oshkosh in those. I'd have to pick up more than one jaw.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Alright, NASSA...there are no red lights here. Actually, I think there is one in town. Shoot...got to avoid that one.

I'm just a difficult child in the making. I want to perfect this thing with silver boots. Am I wrong?

Abbey

KTMom91

I love the outfit! Of course, I'm about 100 pounds past the weight where I'd look hot...but I'm still incredibly cute!

Maybe they would let you keep your shirt tucked in instead of tied?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
If you take it you'll have to watch out for pneuomonia in that outfit.

But I'd imagine if you can pull it off the tips would more than make up for the minimum wage and holding in your gut.

I couldn't dream of pulling in my gut that far. :rofl:

Abbey

Spork Queen
You guys are bad. I'm going for this under the guise of being the Tilted MILF instead of the Tilked Kilt. I'm going back in there tomorrow morning and begging. (I don't like to beg, but I'll do it.) They don't know what they're taking on. I will bring costumes to a new level...probably what is not so racy, but fun.

KT...you'd be perfect. Personality is everything. We'll sqeeze you into a suit.:D I might have to squeeze a tad, too. Actually, a coulple of tads.

Abbey