After many things surfaced.....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
kt will be going to Residential Treatment Center (RTC) after hospital ~ she may end up home with 24/7 supervision until a bed opens.

Saying that, our mental health CM got funding yesterday morning before our mtg yesterday afternoon & found 2 facilities (1 one works with kt's psychiatrist - cross your fingers) that will take kt.

My daughter at this moment is dangerous ~ she's put too many at risk including myself with her antics. Let's just say that we will be having a great deal of police pass bys over the next few weeks.

I confronted my daughter as only a mother can (I told the therapist to back down for a bit) & asked her all the details & who was involved. I finally asked her why......I then told her I didn't want to hear the answer at this point. She may be up for charges on her antics. My ktbug has stepped over the line.

Keep your fingers crossed that "our" facility has a bed available.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Wow. Hopefully things will go smooth until a bed opens up and the police won't be needed. Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed that it's a bed in "your" facility. Hugs to you Linda and in a couple of days, I can do that in person!!!

crazymama30

Ugg. I hope a bed opens up soon, and hope that everyone remains safe. Gentle hugs, and good thoughts and prayers coming your way.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I am so glad that kt can get some help. I like the idea of the 24/7 supervision if she has to be at home. But I really, really hope a bed opens up quickly for her sake and yours too.

Also bravo for the confronting her. This is something I am still learning how to do... But I'm glad I'm not the only one doing it!

JJJ

Thank goodness the funding is set. Any chance she go straight from psychiatric hospital to Residential Treatment Center (RTC)?

I'm sorry that her antics may bring charges.

DammitJanet

Oh gosh I am so sorry things have deteriorated this badly. She had come so far. Hugs Linda. You have done so much and have tried so hard.

busywend

TL - I hope kt gets in at the place psychiatrist is with.

I am glad you were able to get the information out of kt. Stay safe!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
It has to be so incredibly draining for you at this point to be trying to get a lid on **** like this with her. I'm glad the team has agreed with the placement scenario you were hoping for. Hopefully your weekend away will help you recharge your batteries a bit.

N

Nomad

I'm so very sorry.
I'm glad she is getting some help and keeping fingers crossed that a bed is available..as you requested.

Stella Johnson

I'm so sorry. You guys have all been through so much in the last year. :sad-very:
I have no idea what has been going on the last few weeks since I haven't read the board much. I'll go back and start reading up.

hugs and prayers,

steph

Andy

Oh Timer! :sad-very: I am so sorry! This has to be just so incredibly hard for you! I am sending you more strength and hugs. Your warrior mom armour is really taking a beating.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Linda,
I'm very sorry. You have certainly dealt with enough for one year (actually for a whole lot more than that). Your family remains in my prayers as always.

Linda,

I'm so sorry... I'm glad there will be 24 hour supervision until a bed is available. I've got my fingers crossed it's at the facility you want.

As always, I'm sending positive thoughts your way and keeping you, kt, and wm in my prayers... Hugs... SFR