Alabama Southern Members Plz Check In

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Huge tornadoes ripped/ripping through the state. Prayers going out to all those poor folks.

Members plz check in when you can and let us know you're ok.

Hugs

P

PatriotsGirl

My husband is in Alabama for steel school. The hotel wouldn't let anyone up in their rooms, so they had open bar. My husband is there with a co-worker, who is a pastor. His coworker had four drinks and he does not drink!! Yeah, pretty bad out there...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm praying pretty hard... I have cousins who we cannot get in touch with around Madison... My mom is a bit frantic, B was like an older brother to her growing up.

donna723

I've got relatives that live in Cullman, Alabama - my brothers first wife, his daughter, sister in law, and their two kids. They live in a rural area outside the city limits. None of them have been online since the tornadoes but I'm hoping it's because their power is out. I'm sure I would have heard if something had happened.

H

HaoZi

I have friends in the area that missed getting hit by a 1/4 mile, they said power is out all over the place.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm hoping...

There is a facebook page up, whoever is running it is doing a great job updating the people who are found.

Worried, and praying. (and I'm glad your friends are OK HaoZi!!!)

donna723

Well, my nephew in Alabama is back on Facebook now and says their power is finally on after being off for several days! I was hoping that was all it was.

Last edited:

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Prayers and thoughts worked - we got this email late last night:

Hi guys. Just got power back. Sill trying to charge phones and get hot water. All are well. Minimal damage to our family but the area has been devastated. Brutal. Looks like a scene from science fiction. Trees and power lines down. Homes and cars crushed. Thank you for worrying about us. God knows we were the lucky ones.

:happyguy: :happyguy: :happyguy: :happyguy: :happyguy: :happyguy: :happyguy: