All appendages crossed, please!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
If all goes well in the next two days, I'll be on a plane back to Vegas on Saturday morning for good. Got some legal stuff to deal with Friday morning. Yuck. Seven and a half hour bus ride to get there. That should be loads of fun.

BOARD STRENGTH!!!!

Abbers

Nancy

Deb,

I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering if you would ever go back to Vegas. You seemed happier there. Do you have a place to live waiting?

Nancy

Abbey

Spork Queen
Nancy - I'll be staying at the same house of 5 guys *haha* that I stayed at for quite awhile when H moved to WI. They're a bunch of good guys....never a dull moment, that's for sure. Kind of hard to pack your life into two suitcases, though. I cringe at what I'm leaving behind but stuff is just stuff, I guess.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
...throwing caution to the wind (and in this heat, who can blame me?)...I am starting the GOOD LUCK NAKED CHICKEN LIVER DANCE CONGA LINE...

:xmasdancers:

Suz :wine:

Estherfromjerusalem

Abbey, I'm sending you good luck wishes for starting again in Vegas.

I know you said "stuff is just stuff," but please don't leave behind all your writing. We are all waiting to buy the books you are going to have published!!

Love, Esther

klmno

Abbey, can you sell the stuff? That's what I'm trying to do. It is still very hard to part with some of the things that had meaning for me because I'd had them so long and took so much care in picking them out and saving to buy them, but I've somehow found a small amount of resolution that I have no choice in order to start over instead of letting this situation kill me trying to hold onto it. I'm using craiglist and listing about 5 items a day and selling 1 or 2 a day.

Nancy

I'm probably going to be in Vegas around Aug 22 because husband has a business trip and I'm tagging along. I'll be free during the day so maybe we can meet for lunch?

Nancy

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well, you better let us know quick, 'cuz Witz and I are coincidentally gonna be in Vegas at the end of the month for separate reasons, but we're planning to meet! So if you're there, we can make it a PARTY, LOL!

Abbey

Spork Queen
All hurdles jumped except one - getting on the plane today with no photo ID. TSA says all they need is two local/state/federal IDs and that is good. Fingers crossed!!

Legal stuff done (I'm basically banned from WI...don't ask), two 10 hour bus rides back to back, I'm ready to GOOO!!!!

Abbey