All of you in the Northwest, OK???

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I know there are not that many of us!?!?! LOL But I know there are a few from Washington, Oregon... on the board.
We have had some horrible storms rip through the Northwest the past 24-48 hours. We received over 2 feet of snow on Saturday night and then it turned to freezing rain last night, they called off school because of the treacherous conditions. We spent all day shoveling plowing with the neighbors and we are still not done!!! THe plows didn't get to us until last night.

I know Along the coast the winds and rain have been really bad, I am thinking of anyone who is without power or evacuated!!! Hope everyone is OK...

Lots of sink holes and mudslides... avalanches. Be carefule out there.

witzend

It seems just like any other dreary day here at home. It rains so much here, you just get used to it, really. We are up on a hill. Then I look out in the back yard and see that my fencelines are actually small streams. Poor Bubba is a little stopped up (if you know what I mean) because he doesn't want to go outside long enough to do his business.

The power has flickered at home a few times, but nothing too spectacular yet. The winds don't seem to bad here in the valley. There are lots of flooded streets, and I have to go out in a bit. I will be sure to take the "high roads". I'll also be bringing my stick to unstop drains on the street as needed.

busywend

I don't know if it is the same storm system, but the North East is getting hit hard with snow! I should have over a foot on the ground when I wake up and it is going to continue until 5pm tomorrow night! Yikes!

:blizzard: :blizzard:

Ice storms are the worst. Stay safe!

:sled: